Guest Suggestions

chugs

Would love Alan Oppenheimer and Cam Clarke. Oh and Melendy Britt since she cancelled last year. Dolph would be a great repeat guest as I wasn't able to attend last year. Love meeting voice actors and I agree with Chlobocop27 about Mass Effect voice actors! 

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 1:53 PM, LadyCrane said:

Some more suggestions:

The 100 Cast

Wynnona Earp Cast

Shadowhunters Cast

Craig Parker 

and one more try on this one: Sebastian Stan :whistling:

seconding the shadowhunters cast! I'm pretty sure they'd be free in July from filming as they've finished filming season 2 and won't be filming season 3 till September/October. I dmed both alberto and Isaiah on twitter and they both saw the messages so they're aware of LFCC this summer so fingers crossed??

• Like 2

Anyone from Grimm would be awesome!

-SASHA ROIZ

- Claire Coffee

- David Giuntoli

- Bitsie Tulloch

- Silas Weir Mitchell

for example!

14 hours ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

As I've now bought my gold pass, can that money please go towards getting Sebastian Stan, Charlie Cox, Gwendoline Christie, Natalie Dormer, Pearl Mackie, Elijah Wood, Sonequa Martin-Green, Chloe Bennet or Rosario Dawson. Thanks! :dance::poki:

And I strongly 2nd anyone from Sam_Carters post!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Chloe Bennet

Well I mean I wouldn't mind if she happened to show up I suppose. Based purely on her acting ability and nothing at all to do with what her face looks like, just to make that absolutely clear.

3 hours ago, LadyCrane said:

Anyone from Grimm would be awesome!

-SASHA ROIZ

- Claire Coffee

- David Giuntoli

- Bitsie Tulloch

- Silas Weir Mitchell

for example!

And I strongly 2nd anyone from Sam_Carters post!

Totally agree with the grimm cast as the whole series has pretty much come to an end and the actors won't have filming commitments on grimm anymore and possibly won't have work straight away so maybe the ideal time to get them! I wanted to meet Claire Coffee when she has been at the cons before but didn't manage to!

19 hours ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

As I've now bought my gold pass, can that money please go towards getting Sebastian Stan, Charlie Cox, Gwendoline Christie, Natalie Dormer, Pearl Mackie, Elijah Wood, Sonequa Martin-Green, Chloe Bennet or Rosario Dawson. Thanks! :dance::poki:

I would love to meet Gwendoline Christie, Natalie Dormer and Elijah Wood! :smile:

• Like 3