Guest Suggestions

chugs

This coming July marks the 25th anniversary of the premiere of Aaron Spelling´s mega soap Melrose Place so Heather Locklear would be an awesome guest!

I think James Lafferty from "One Tree Hill" has been visiting London to direct stuff lately so he could be a good catch as well.

And again, more "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" stars to celebrate a reunion for the show´s 20th anniversary, pretty please? :D

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Moonwalker1980 said:

This coming July marks the 25th anniversary of the premiere of Aaron Spelling´s mega soap Melrose Place so Heather Locklear would be an awesome guest!

I think James Lafferty from "One Tree Hill" has been visiting London to direct stuff lately so he could be a good catch as well.

And again, more "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" stars to celebrate a reunion for the show´s 20th anniversary, pretty please? :D

that would be SO cool to have Heather Locklear. She's a top actress not to forget her appearance in Dynasty. In Season 2 = 1982 it was her first appearance: so 35 years anniversary :-D

• Like 2

Natalie Portman (Star Wars, Thor, V for Vendetta & Black Swan)
Anna Kendrick (Pitch Perfect, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Twilight, Trolls, Rocket Science & Up In The Air)
David Boreanaz (Bones, Angel & Buffy)
Emily Bergl (Taken, Desperate Housewives, The Rage: Carrie 2, Shameless & Gilmore Girls)
Carlos Jacott (Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Big Love & She Spies)
David Denman (The Office, After Earth, Angel, Outcast, Parenthood & Big Fish)

• Like 2

That was probably one of the biggest guest announcement tonight (personally speaking of course)...

Anyway SM I know you can announce guest till the very last day, I've requested Jon Bernthal for a while, and it came back has a wild rumor showed that SM started following him on social media... I doubt it was just a move to lead us in a wrong direction concerning tonight guest...  So my hopes are still alive.

One more guest please Jon Bernthal

• Like 1

It's only fair, we live in a world of equal opportunities, that having just announced 3 males tonight, a male last night, that you announce a female next (Kate Beckinsale).

I wouldn't want people to think SM are sexist or anything.

Kind of random, but anyone from the Shannara Chronicles :) Austin Butler, Ivana Baquero (also the little girl from Pan's Labyrinth) Poppy Drayton etc.

Also im very excited to meet benedict cumberbatch, what an announcement tonight!

• Like 5

With the Marvel hype right now... How about another Marvel related actor... Within reason.

Chadwick Boseman, Sebastian Stan or Jon Bernthal (yes I know ;-) sorry if I annoyed people with him , but he's on top of my list)

• Like 1