Guest Suggestions

chugs

Amanda Seyfried (In Time, Ted 2, Les Miserables, Mamma Mia, Mean Girls, Red Riding Hood & Veronica Mars)
Emma Roberts (American Horror Story, Scream Queens, Nerve & Scream 4)
Joseph Lawrence (Melissa & Joey, Blossom, CSI: NY, Half & Half)
Autumn Reeser (Lost Boys 2, Hawaii Five-0, The O.C., No Ordinary Family, Last Resort & Entourage)
Gary Grubbs (Bad Lieutenant, The O.C., Will & Grace & The X Files)
Alicia Silverstone (Batman & Robin, Clueless, Suburgatory, Miss Match & Scooby Doo 2)

2 minutes ago, smithy270492 said:

im more an auto guy, so rely on my gold pass a lot! to save a long list of names... all marvel, GOT, arrowverse and star wars guests. lol. and will be spending a lot of time with the fantastic comic guests lineup this year! so yh... they will cost me a small fortune!

also going diamond on finn jones and conleth hill. tempted by mike colter but think the diamond is a bit high (sorry SM!).

what diamonds have you gone for? :)

So far just Christopher Lloyd as am a big bttf fan might get Ron pearlmans as am a hellboy fan also and being a whovian have got Colin and nicola in tardis photo but i also am an auto guy so will be getting loads of those at lfcc and am gonna also get photo and auto with tia carerre purely for Waynes world and relic hunter also because she's a babe she's a robobabe if she was president she would be baberaham Lincoln :wub: :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GrootsBrother said:

Yeah back on topic :lol: scarlett johannson yasmine bleeth pam Anderson Nicole eggert gena Lee nolin traci Bingham erika eleniak Donna d'errico carman electra Oops sorry babewatch i mean baywatch on the erm brain :blush:

Out of pure curiosity can I ask how old are you?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Groot, not telling you to but it might be an idea to post in the Introduce yourself thread if you wish to.  I've linked it so you can have a look as it has gone from the first page

Yeah no worries rl sorry will do i'll go there and won't post on this topic anymore 

Just now, GrootsBrother said:

Yeah no worries rl sorry will do i'll go there and won't post on this topic anymore 

You can post in here if you want Groot but it should be a guest suggestion only really, please feel free to join us in the Chat Thread as as long as there's no swearing or naughty words it's for anything and everything really.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, RoryMcGarrett said:

Out of pure curiosity can I ask how old are you?

Sorry again Rory im actually going to the introduce myself that you and rl suggested i was kinda joking but guess it's abit much for here i will tone it down hope that's cool 

3 minutes ago, GrootsBrother said:

Sorry again Rory im actually going to the introduce myself that you and rl suggested i was kinda joking but guess it's abit much for here i will tone it down hope that's cool 

I was just wondering as you have a wide range of interests that are spreading through time and was just curious. I always like to know peoples age

13 hours ago, GrootsBrother said:

You lucky person meeting some of the walking dead cast especially Lauren Cohan i bet she is really nice! She looks great :wub:

Hehee thank you, yh she's absolutely lovely such a sweet person and she called me cutie so I completely blushed hahaa ;) 

• Like 1

I know I've said the only guest wish I still have for this event is Anthony Head

BUT

It's just such a great opportunity to get some more of the Hellboy cast with the little reunion going on :o

Still hoping for John Alexander, Brian Steele, Luke Goss, Biddy Hodson, Rupert Evans, Karel Roden and dare I say Selma Blair or Jeffrey Tambor (or even David Hyde Pierce).

I think especially the smaller actors should be a possibility, and you almost had Biddy Hodson a couple of years ago (and she's been in Doctor Who, so you'll make more people happy than just a die hard Hellboy fan like me) ;) 

Deborah Ann Woll (True Blood, Daredevil, The Punisher, My Name is Earl & Catch 44)
Kim Director (Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, Cavemen & Law & Order)
Kristy Wu (Cry Wolf, Buffy, Transformers: Robots in Disguise & End of Watch)
Ashley Greene (Twilight, Pan Am & Desire)
Heather Donahue (The Blair Witch Project & Taken)
Abraham Benrubi (ER, Men in Trees, Buffy & Memphis Beat)