Guest Suggestions

chugs

This would be something luke perry jason priestly jenny garth tori spelling shannon doherty and gabrielle carteris for a Beverly Hills 90210 reunion now i would part with some cash to meet them as that was a staple of my teenage years and had a major crush on jenny garth :wub: am on a roll now with my suggestions :dance:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, sickkgirl said:

As none of the guests that were announced were really up my street I am still hoping for:

Peter Stormare for American Gods

Thomas F. Duffy for The X-Files

Thomas Rosales Jr. has done many stunts for great movies

Camilla Belle For Push

Vanessa Lee Chester for How I met your mother

Arliss Howard for Full Metal Jacket and True Blood

Richard Schiff for Se7en

Harvey Jason for FernGully

Ariana Richards Jurassic Park

Joseph Mazzello for Jurassic Park, Tremors  and the Pacific

BD Wong for Gotham and Jurassic Park and Jurassic World

Laura Dern for Star Wars The Last Jedi

Jeff Goldblum for Independence Day

Martin Ferrero for the X-Files

Katie McGrath for Supergirl  and Merlin

Vincent D'Onofrio for Full Metal Jacket

Lauren Lapkus for Adventure Time

Brian Tee for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows

Omar Sy for X-Men: Days of Future Past 

Ty Simpkins for Insidious 

Nick Robinson for the 5th Wave

Jake Johnson for the New Girl

Ariana Richards was at the collector mania at Milton Keynes dons stadium many years back well maybe only seven or eight but seems awhile ago as don't do them there anymore for some reason? Anyway i went to have the photo with her and was told no contact with her but only just as was getting closer to her as was gonna put my arm around her :( but when i went for the auto i shook her hand and she was very happy and nice and kind and still very young but of course not as young as in jurassic park :lol: so would be great if she were to come to lfcc but she is more an artist now and doesn't act 

• Like 1

marvel, you may want to look up the guest lists of the last years. Ariana did LFACC just a couple of years ago, so she's still doing them.

And for younger guests it is really not that unusual that you are told not to ask them for hugs etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

marvel, you may want to look up the guest lists of the last years. Ariana did LFACC just a couple of years ago, so she's still doing them.

And for younger guests it is really not that unusual that you are told not to ask them for hugs etc.

Yeah but they are big lists queen and was only really talking about when i met her at Milton Keynes which was some while ago i think but as you say she obviously did attend here two years ago I guess i must've been sleeping :sleep: :lol:

Sarah Polley (Dawn of the Dead, Go & Slings & Arrows)
Madeline Zima (Californication, Heroes, Betas & The Collector)
Michael Cudlitz (The Walking Dead, 24, Southland & Band of Brothers)
Elizabeth Anne Allen (Buffy & Bull)
Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Frozen & House of Lies)
Jane Levy (Suburgatory, Evil Dead, Don't Breathe & Shameless)

On 25/05/2017 at 1:14 PM, Marveladdict said:

Ariana Richards was at the collector mania at Milton Keynes dons stadium many years back well maybe only seven or eight but seems awhile ago as don't do them there anymore for some reason? Anyway i went to have the photo with her and was told no contact with her but only just as was getting closer to her as was gonna put my arm around her :( but when i went for the auto i shook her hand and she was very happy and nice and kind and still very young but of course not as young as in jurassic park :lol: so would be great if she were to come to lfcc but she is more an artist now and doesn't act 

Jurassic Park is one of my favorite films of all time, so I would really like to meet Ariana!  I would, of course, like to meet the rest of the cast as well! :smile:

• Like 1

On 25/05/2017 at 2:34 AM, Marveladdict said:

This would be something luke perry jason priestly jenny garth tori spelling shannon doherty and gabrielle carteris for a Beverly Hills 90210 reunion now i would part with some cash to meet them as that was a staple of my teenage years and had a major crush on jenny garth :wub: am on a roll now with my suggestions :dance:

That would be an amazing reunion!  They would have to invite Brian Austin Green along for that reunion, too! :D

On 25/05/2017 at 0:06 AM, Sam_Carter96 said:

As we've got Varys, Ellaria and Yara can we have the rest of Team Targaryen?

Daenerys, Tyrion, Missandei, Grey Worm, Olenna, Daario...

(I've already met Jorah and Theon which is why I've missed them out). 

I think we need some of the Stark children, too... :D

So after hearing him do an appearance in the USA, I was wondering if there was any chance of getting Tim Curry over to the UK for lfcc?

I appreciate his health hasn't been the greatest in recent years but he seems to still enjoy meeting fans. If we can get Adam West over it'd  be so cool to meet Mr Curry too.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ChloeLou said:

Jurassic Park is one of my favorite films of all time, so I would really like to meet Ariana!  I would, of course, like to meet the rest of the cast as well! :smile:

I've met Ariana twice recently; in Milton Keynes and in Belfast. She's lovely! It was very disappointing when Sam Neill was announced and cancelled last year. I hope they're trying to get him again.