Guest Suggestions

chugs

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

Couple of YouTubers wouldn't be bad like Chris Stuckmann, Jeremy Jahns, The Flick Pick, Mr. Sunday Movies, etc? Granted, they're based overseas, but if there's enough interest?

This would be pretty cool. Would love to see Wetmovie1 and Coolduder attend!

21 hours ago, Matt Thornton said:

I'm just going to keep asking because she is so awesome!

ROSE MCIVER - iZombie, Once Upon a Time, Power Rangers RPM

I first saw Rose McIver in The Lovely Bones.  I would really like to meet her! :smile:

Edited by ChloeLou
  • Like 1

If he was able to do LFCC he would have been announced at the same time as C24 Splengler.  It's not unheard of, but rare for a guest to be announced for a different event later.

Beside which they can't have the same guests at the big events as then people wouldn't go to both ;)

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Melissa & Joey & Clarissa)
Robert Pattinson (Twilight, Harry Potter, Bel Ami & Water for Elephants)
David Lascher (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Blossom & Clueless)
Fab Filippo (Buffy, Detentionaire, The Dating Guy, Being Erica, Guidestones & Delilah & Julius)
Clea Duvall (Heroes, American Horror Story, The Faculty, Argo, The Event & Zodiac)
Jenna Von Oy (Blossom, The Parkers & Doctor Dolittle 3)

• Like 1

With Once Upon a Time being sorta rebooted and most of the cast out of a job... they suddenly have a huge gap in their schedule!

I'd be forever grateful if Showmasters could invite Emilie de Ravin and Rebecca Mader (both from Lost). Jennifer Morrison, Raphael Sbarge, Meghan Ory and more would be welcome as well

• Like 5

Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, James & Oliver Phelps, Robbie Coltrane, Julie Walters, Kenneth Branagh, Matthew Lewis, Bonnie Wright, Tom Felton, Devon Murray, Warwick Davis, Luke Youngblood, Ian Hart, Harry Melling, Georgina Leonidas, Jessie Cave, Katie Leung, Evanna Lynch, Ciarán Hinds, Gary Oldman, David Thewlis, Brendan Gleeson, Domhnall Gleeson, Ralph Feinnes, Helena Bonham Carter, Jason Issacs, Timothy Spall.

• Like 3