Guest Suggestions

chugs

Cam Clarke, Melendy Britt (since she cancelled last year), Alan Oppenheimer to cover some masters of the universe voice actors, you already have Chris Judge. Oh and Dan Abnett for comics too Please 

Edited by Vinto316

Having just seen Guardians of the Galaxy 2, I thought I should pitch in another request for cast from that movie! :)

I reckon 4 out of 5 Guardians are no option (I'd love Showmasters to prove me wrong though), but Dave Bautista has done events in the past and would be a very popular and amazing guest.

Pom Klementieff was one of my favorite parts of the sequel, would love to meet her!

Karen Gillan would be a popular guest for Doctor Who as well (I think, never watched the show) and has done events before.

Met Michael Rooker a couple of years ago, but would love to get a Yondu picture signed at a fairer price than a certain other vague European event.

Not sure if Lee Pace or Djimon Hounsou would be a possibility. Have they done events in the past?

I'd love to meet either of the following actors in smaller roles as well: Sharif Atkins, Ophelia Lovibond, Elizabeth Debicki and Peter Serafinowicz.

So, come on, Showmasters. Bring us some Guardians! :D

On 24 April 2017 at 0:19 PM, MarioVl said:

He's an amazing actor and has been in a lot of great stuff (Pushing Daisies and Half & Catch Fire, for starters, as well as The Hobbit and GotG). He'd be an amazing guest!

Also, I have a friend who's a huge fan of his and would surely come to LFCC just for him.

Yes! He's great. I have a soft spot for Halt and catch fire, brilliant show. I would be happy to meet any actor from the show actually.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Marie-Loup said:

Yes! He's great. I have a soft spot for Halt and catch fire, brilliant show. I would be happy to meet any actor from the show actually.

Yess! Everyone is hoping Matthew Lillard will be announced again (and not cancel this time) for Scooby Doo or Scream or such, and I'm like "Hmm, he was in HCF, that's cool" :)

My friend who is a huge fangirl of Lee cannot stand HCF, exclusively because of Joe's relationship with Cameron. I'm glad to see you have a different opinion! :thumbup:

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

Yess! Everyone is hoping Matthew Lillard will be announced again (and not cancel this time) for Scooby Doo or Scream or such, and I'm like "Hmm, he was in HCF, that's cool" :)

My friend who is a huge fangirl of Lee cannot stand HCF, exclusively because of Joe's relationship with Cameron. I'm glad to see you have a different opinion! :thumbup:

I can't stand Pushing Daisies and especially Chuck as my jealousy is taking over. So I think I may skip HCF. 

Harris Yulin (Ghostbusters 2, 24, Buffy & Scar Face)
Thora Birch (American Beauty, Dungeons & Dragons, The Hole & Ghost World)
Fairuza Balk (Return to Oz, The Craft, American History X & Almost Famous)
Kristen Stewart (Twilight, Snow White, Adventureland & The Runaways)
Erika Christensen (Parenthood, Traffic, Swimfan, Six Degrees & Wicked City)
Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory, Blossom & Beaches)

For me it has to be the firefly/ serenity cast. I know Summer Glau had attended before but I sadly missed her. Nathan Fillip and Gina Torres. 

On the Star Wars front Donnie Yen and When Jiang would be awesome, with these it's needs to be both you can't have one without the other awesome combo

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, Iloveyouiknow said:

For me it has to be the firefly/ serenity cast. I know Summer Glau had attended before but I sadly missed her. Nathan Fillip and Gina Torres. 

On the Star Wars front Donnie Yen and When Jiang would be awesome, with these it's needs to be both you can't have one without the other awesome combo

And the best comment if the year is here, I agree with all of this :)

1 hour ago, Iloveyouiknow said:

Summer Glau was such a lovely guest.  Really wish I'd bought a frame for the photo I got with her. :(

As for guests....

Mark Dacascos would be an excellent guest.  Sandra Bullock too.  And, I doubt it would ever happen, but..... Mr T!!!

• Like 1

anyone from the Scream franchise! Movies or tv show! 

Any cast from the Jurassic park/world franchise 

both are my fave movies of all time and I would be so pleased to meet anyone from then! 

Gutted that Matt Lillard, Sam Neil and  Bex Cancelled last year :'( 

Edited by Walkerstalker123
More stuff added
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Iloveyouiknow said:

This I will give you all my money to make this happen, plus add Adam Baldwin to that

• Like 1