Guest Suggestions

chugs

I have a poster for Doctor Who companions to sign.

It's signed by every companion from Classic DW apart from Lalla Ward (who'll be signing it at NFCC), Jackie Lane and Yee Jee Tso.

If you could get Jackie or Yee Jee then that'd be fantastic.

And also some new Who guests: Freema Agyeman, Karen Gillan, Alex Kingston, Samuel Anderson and Shaun Dingwall.

And from SJA and Torchwood: Tommy Knight, Danny Anthony, Yasmin Paige, Naoko Mori, Tom Price, Alexa Havins and Mekhi Phifer.

:D

• Like 1

Would like to see Amanda tapping and Michael shanks join Chris judge and Richard dean Anderson for a sg1 group this year, also more bigger name wrestlers like Mr Anderson, the Dudley boyz, Trish stratus, paige, sting and the undertaker. Also any of the legends of tomorrow/flash/arrow/supergirl casts. Would love some big bang theory cast members too. Also cast members of scrubs would be awesome. 

• Like 2

Deborah Ann Woll (True Blood, Daredevil, The Punisher, My Name is Earl & Catch 44)
Kim Director (Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, Cavemen & Law & Order)
Kristy Wu (Cry Wolf, Buffy, Transformers: Robots in Disguise & End of Watch)
Ashley Greene (Twilight, Pan Am & Desire)
Heather Donahue (The Blair Witch Project & Taken)
Abraham Benrubi (ER, Men in Trees, Buffy & Memphis Beat)

Seth Green (Star Wars: Clone Wars, Austin Powers, Family Guy, Buffy, Dads & Robot Chicken)
Heather Morris (Glee, Spring Breakers & Ice Age: Continental Drift)
Kate Hudson (Almost Famous, Glee, Something Borrowed & Bride Wars)
Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy, Star Wars Rebels, Ringer, Scream 2, The Grudge & The Crazy Ones)
Amy Adams (Man of Steel, The Muppets, Enchanted, American Hustle, The Fighter & Doubt)
Alyson Hannigan (Buffy, How I Met Your Mother & American Pie)

• Like 2

On 21/02/2017 at 10:21 PM, mrvega said:

Probably already asked for that in this thread but it would be nice to have a huge SoA reunion, I know so far the photoshoot is only for 3 sons leaving Ron Perlman out, but it stated that this group photoshoot is subject to change....

Well I guess the price would be different too but I wouldn't mind paying accordingly to have all the Sons already present in one photoshoot, thus including Ron and adding a few more con friendly....

Charlie Hunnam is a long shot, but can happen.... But SM surely could get Kim Coates back along with Ryan Hurst, Tommy Flanagan and Theo Rossi.... Maybe even Katey Sagal

Even leaving Charlie and Katey out, this could be a 8 Sons photoshoot, I would definitely pay the price to get that opportunity

I dream of meeting Theo and Tommy !!!!!!!!

Just imagine the addition of these 5 actors at the same con...how magical it would be! :)

• Michael J. Fox ("The Secret of My Success" 30th Anniversary)
  • Helen Slater  ("The Secret of My Success" 30th Anniversary)
  • Tom Baker
  • Liz White

..and since LFCC is weekend, how cool it would be to add some "Weekend At Bernie's" note with at least the one and only

• Catherine Mary Stewart (Weekend At Bernie's, The Last Starfighter, Night of The Comet, etc)

Fingers crossed and thank you in advance Showmasters for any possibility of invite and of the above names for LFCC!