Guest Suggestions

chugs

I wonder how many of my 2000+ posts on here are just me crying about Costas Mandylor... because I'm gonna suggest him again.

Not as many as Rory's cries for Diego Luna, Tanith. ;)

Hm. This is true. Though I'm sure I've got her beat for Hugh Dancy.

I wonder how many of my 2000+ posts on here are just me crying about Costas Mandylor... because I'm gonna suggest him again.

I might be in the running for someone as well but I can't remember who it was...........anyone know?

I might be in the running for someone as well but I can't remember who it was...........anyone know?

Care to give us a clue there, Raylenth? ;)

Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels. Two of my all time favourite wrestlers. It is the 20th anniversary of the Montreal Screwjob so now would be a great time for them to attend!

here here, I have met Bret but would definitely get a double photo shoot and have them both sign my new wrestling book that I have started x
  • Like 1

Michael Shanks please! :smile:

It's unlikely Michael will be announced for LFCC as he's been announced for Collectormania, Kurdamoni. If he was coming to LFCC, he would've been announced at the same time, unfortunately. :(

Booooo :grump:  too bad, another time, he's the only one missing on my SG1 box if I let Chris sign it this year. I'm sure the time will come I get his auto aswell. :thumbup:

It's unlikely Michael will be announced for LFCC as he's been announced for Collectormania, Kurdamoni. If he was coming to LFCC, he would've been announced at the same time, unfortunately. :(

Booooo :grump:  too bad, another time, he's the only one missing on my SG1 box if I let Chris sign it this year. I'm sure the time will come I get his auto aswell. :thumbup:

It's not impossible, now, kurdamoni, but it is unlikely. :smile:

Go to C24 of if you can't consider the pre orders option. It's not the same as meeting them but it would mean you would get him on there.