Guest Suggestions

chugs

Ryan Hurst and Theo Rossi please... :thumbup:

I actually commented on something that they were tagged in online and said that I would love it if they came to a Showmasters event (i.e LFCC) and their Agency responded with "Have they been asked to come"

Would be great to have them attend... :wub:

Yep I know what you're talking about, they're definitely "Con friendly" , really hope SM will be heading that way and get as many Sons as possible, to be honest some of the already present SoA guest are part of the same Agency so let's add more names.

Michael Cudlitz from TWD is also represented by the same people, how about a group package

• Like 3

So this is first interaction on a Showmasters forum for me and would like to take this opportunity to provide some names of actors and actresses that I would love to be welcomed to this incredible convention!

I will name some of my favorite shows followed by the actors or actresses.

The Walking Dead - As this is my favorite show I would be delighted with any of the cast but some of the original cast and 'lesser names' would be great. Sarah Wayne Callies, Jeffrey DeMuun, Tovah Feldshuh and John Carroll Lynch as a few examples.

Mr Robot - Rami Malek, Christian Slater , Portia Doubleday and Grace Gummer

Dexter - Michael Hall, David Zayas, C.S. Lee, Jennifer Carpenter and James Remar

Sons of Anarchy - Ryan Hurst, Kim Coates, Tommy Flanagan,

Preacher - Ruth Negga (What a guest this would be), Dominic Cooper and Joseph Gilgun

Outcast - Phillip Genister and Patrick Fugit

And here are some other suggestions; Patrick Warburton, David Tennant, Charlie Cox, Krysten Ritter, John Simm, Rachael Taylor , Jenna Coleman and Karren Gillan

Edited by Negan
  • Like 1

Anna Faris (Scary Movies, The House Bunny, The Dictator, Mom & Brokeback Mountain)

Imogen Poots (28 Weeks Later, Need for Speed, Fright Night & Green Room)

Bianca Lawson (Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, Buffy & Saved By The Bell)

Azura Skye (Buffy, American Horror Story, CSI: Miami, Working The Engels & One Missed Call)

Jennifer Lawrence (The Hunger Games, X-Men, Passengers, Joy, American Hustle & Silver Linings Playbook)

Claire Danes (Terminator 3, Homeland, Romeo & Juliet & Stardust)

I'm just over here waiting for all of the Game of Thrones guest announcements... :whistling:

(I'm particularly hoping for some great first time SM signers-Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Nathalie Emmanuel, Richard Madden, Iwan Rheon, Rory McCann, Natalie Dormer, Pedro Pascal etc)

Also, to the people who claim that there have been too many GoT guests over the past few years and we should have more variation, you're failing to take into account the fact that these guests are not just exclusive to GoT and have been in many other things that are popular among con-goers.

I'll go through some of my suggestions from above as an example:

Natalie Dormer- The Tudors, The Hunger Games, Elementary, Captain America.

Nathalie Emmanuel- Fast and the Furious, The Maze Runner.

Richard Madden- Cinderella

Iwan Rheon- Misfits

Pedro Pascal-Narcos

Etc

If SM got someone like Gwendoline Christie, the same amount of people would probably be meeting her for Star Wars as the number of people meeting her for GoT, and the same with Sophie Turner and X-Men, and that's just two examples.

I say more GoT guests!

(Also, the GoT guests are always busy so it's understandable why SM get so many. Even people like Kristian Nairn and Daniel Portman who've attended a lot of cons still have busy queues all day. Some other guests from other shows and films, on the other hand, are sat there for ages and hardly sign any autographs)

I'm just sitting here quietly waiting for my Iain Glen to be announced again! A muti-fandom guest!! :)