Guest Suggestions

chugs

Can we have lita and jerry the king lawler attend please, they should be available now as wwe has released them both

They haven't released them per-say, they've took them off of the pre-show Raw, Smackdown and PPV shows and put them back onto legends contracts, so technically they're still affiliated with WWE via the legends contracts, they'd be allowed to do cons more now.

Not only that, on the plus side, we did get a ton of WWE hall of famers this past few years - 2014 we got Lita (she was literally inducted into the WWE HOF a few months before LFCC!), we had Hacksaw Jim Duggan, we had "Soulman" Rocky Johnson (Father of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson), we had "The Rated R Superstar" Edge this year, we had Ted DiBiase this year to name a few so I would like to see a lot of WWE HOF'ers be announced for LFCC in the future for definite!

Always keen to meet Lord of the Rings or Hobbit cast. Particularly want to meet, Cate Blanchet, Evangeline Lily and Orlando Bloom.

Harry Potter cast would be awesome especially Jason Isaacs.

Would love to meet some James Bond cast. I missed Mads Mikkelsen so would be great to see him again.

Marvel (MCU and TV) guests would be amazing. Jeremy Renner would be a more than welcome return. He was amazing and I still have the position of 'husband' to fill. He would be perfect XD.

Super duper dream mega guest that will never ever happen but would be so amazingly jaw dropping awesome, Harrison Ford.

Gemma Arterton would be great, please!

Great suggestion. Would love to meet her too. Edited by Legolassie Malfoy
  • Like 4

Haven't seen it yet but I'll be down with the cast of Westworld...

And with the Spiderman homecoming trailer launched.... Is it realistic to ask for Tom Holland?

I would also like to get a few more Avengers after we got lucky enough to get Jeremy Renner last year, Robert Downey Jr is definitely out of the question here, but Chri-ses Evans and Hemsworth and Sebastian Stan are plausible....

Another shot in the dark, Dwayne Johnson, I think he is too busy and big of a star right now but you never know.

And as usual I'm gonna end up adding the cast of Stranger Things to the mix

• Like 2