Guest Suggestions

chugs

Think I've got all these actors to the right characters for Star Wars

David stone - wioslea/b-wing pilot

Chris parsons - zuckuss(4lom if you're new school)

Cathy monroe - 4lom (zuckuss if you're new school)

Bill Hargreaves/Paul klein - ig-88

Tim rose - admiral ackbar

Dermot Crowley - general madine

Mike Quinn - nien nunb

Dickey beer - barada

Jon berg/ Phil Tippett - hammerhead

Tommy Ilsley - walrus man

Paul Brooke - rancour keeper

Ailsa Berk - amanaman

Gerald home - squid head

Debbie carrington - romba

Jane busby - chief chirpa

Clive revill - the emperor

• Like 1

Everyone from Doctor Strange.

Well, Mads was there this year, so... (Plus, you've already met Benedict, so not everyone, Raylenth :laugh:)

I draw your attention to page 21 of this thread wjbleming (where I forgot I had already made this request anyway) http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=92939&p=1997345 when you had the temerity to accuse me of not wanting Benedict and denying everyone else the opportunity of meeting him! So on behalf of everyone we want the whole bally lot of them for anyone who didn't get Mads last time, BC for everyone anyway and the rest of the cast for us all!

I rest my case M'lud

:clap:

Everyone from Doctor Strange.

Well, Mads was there this year, so... (Plus, you've already met Benedict, so not everyone, Raylenth :laugh:)

I draw your attention to page 21 of this thread wjbleming (where I forgot I had already made this request anyway) http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=92939&p=1997345 when you had the temerity to accuse me of not wanting Benedict and denying everyone else the opportunity of meeting him! So on behalf of everyone we want the whole bally lot of them for anyone who didn't get Mads last time, BC for everyone anyway and the rest of the cast for us all!

I rest my case M'lud

:clap:

Well, I wouldn't go THAT far... :blush:

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1

Lindsay Crouse (Buffy, LA Dragnet & Law & Order)

Wentworth Miller (Prison Break, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Resident Evil: Afterlife & Underworld)

Shiri Appleby (Roswell, ER, Swimfan, Six Degrees, Girls, Un-Real & Life Unexpected)

Michael Stoyanov (The Dark Knight & Blossom)

Jackson Rathbone (Twilight, S Darko, The Last Airbender & Aim High)

Kaley Cuoco (The Big Bang Theory, Charmed, 8 Simple Rules & 6Teen)

Still pushing for Costas Mandylor. Best guest SM has had to date in my opinion.

A Saw actor. Why am I not surprised... :rolleyes::whistling::poki:

Saw, Picket Fences, Charmed, Once Upon a Time, Sinners and Saints... he's got awesomeness written all over him. And he's a sweetie.

Still... :poki:

-tyler posey, shelley hennig, dylan sprayberry, arden cho, Daniel sharman, crystal reed from teen wolf (it might be easier bc teen wolf is ending this year??)

-any of the stranger things cast! (I know millie came last year but I never managed to go on the sunday :grump: )

- any of the shadowhunters cast!! especially harry shum jr or alberto rosende or matthew daddario or emeraude toubia!!

- anyone from the walking dead! It was lovely meeting Laurie Holden last summer.

- Sebastian stan

- nina dobrev

-grant gustin!

-ezra miller

-Tyler Young

-James Paxton

-tom Holland

-any of the get down cast!!

thank you :)

I probably already posted something similar waaaaay back in the early posts but as it is a trend right now, here I go again.... And I miss posting, can't wait for the announcements floading our way...

No spoilers,

Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Norman Reedus, Andrew Lincoln joint photoshoot....

And bring on the rest of the cast Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Michael Cudlitz, ....even R.I.P.ed cast such as the awesome Jon Bernthal (I guess pretty much anyone know about him right?)

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 1

I'd love to see guests from The Last Kingdom at the LFCC, especially David Dawson, Eliza Butterworth and Alexander Dreymon.

In case there isn't another Sherlocked in the UK next year Andrew Scott and Martin Freeman would be amazing at the LFCC as well. Also Ioan Gruffudd (Forever, Ringer, Hornblower, Fantastic Four, ...) would be amazing.