Guest Suggestions

chugs

Off the top of my head I can't actually think of many film I've seen that are actually worse. And I'm including Jeepers Creepers in that.

Anti suggestions then. No one from Twilight :clap:

Oi, I'll have you know Kristen Stewart is the finest actress of her generation. Oscar within 5 years, I guarantee it.

• Like 1

Off the top of my head I can't actually think of many film I've seen that are actually worse. And I'm including Jeepers Creepers in that.

Oi, I'll have you know Kristen Stewart is the finest actress of her generation. Oscar within 5 years, I guarantee it.

She'll be another Leo DiCaprio, I suppose, Nate? Outstanding job, but never a winner? :poki::laugh:

She'll be another Leo DiCaprio, I suppose, Nate? Outstanding job, but never a winner? :poki::laugh:

If we are going to talk terrible acting... I think it fair to mention miley cyrus playing the villain in john wick 2 next year... What sort of an insane idea is that!

• Like 1

I honestly don't see what the big deal was about Leo. He was among many huge names to have never won an Oscar. Why he was singled out I have no idea.

:poki: hopefully they don't sparkle though.

Yhh always thought that was stupid... "Im a vicious predator that wants to attack you... But dont worry a little bit of sun and i light up like a christmas tree"

I believe that Raylenth was referencing the Twilight movies where the "vampires" actually sparkle! :no:

A friend who is a huge fan dragged me to every film. I didn't have the heart to tell her I'd rather hang myself. :grump:

"Oh yeah, it was really good wasn't it! :spew:

I was made to watch the first one by an ex. I made my thoughts on it very clear and didn't have to watch any more of them!

Any connection between those points?

Nope, within 5 years. That's a natedammit guarantee.

I honestly don't see what the big deal was about Leo. He was among many huge names to have never won an Oscar. Why he was singled out I have no idea.

Because he's so darn pretty.

Can I request *deep breath*

Rusty Goffe

Dameon Clarke*

Ashly Burch*

Brina Palencia*

Dan Ackroyd

Bill Murray

Billy Murray (yes different person)

Keith David

Sven Holmberg

Craig Fairbrass

Kevin McKidd

Nolan North

Jim Cummings*

Ray Park

David Prowse

Neil Casey

Kate McKinnon

John DiMaggio

* - All three are ready and willing to come to the UK and do a convention over here just waiting to be asked

Some of these are my holy grails of guests. Some a lot smaller!

Rusty Goffe

Dameon Clarke*

Ashly Burch*

Brina Palencia*

Dan Ackroyd

Bill Murray

Keith David

Sven Holmberg

Craig Fairbrass

Kevin McKidd

Nolan North

Jim Cummings*

Ray Park

David Prowse

Neil Casey

Kate McKinnon

John DiMaggio

* - All three are ready and willing to come to the UK and do a convention over here just waiting to be asked

Nolan North has done UK conventions before, so he's good to suggest! (Don't think that breaks the forum rules...?)

Seth Green (Star Wars: Clone Wars, Austin Powers, Family Guy, Buffy, Dads & Robot Chicken)

Heather Morris (Glee, Spring Breakers & Ice Age: Continental Drift)

Kate Hudson (Almost Famous, Glee, Something Borrowed & Bride Wars)

Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy, Ringer, Scream 2, The Grudge & The Crazy Ones)

Amy Adams (Man of Steel, The Muppets, Enchanted, American Hustle, The Fighter & Doubt)

Alyson Hannigan (Buffy, How I Met Your Mother & American Pie)

• Like 3

Rusty Goffe

Dameon Clarke*

Ashly Burch*

Brina Palencia*

Dan Ackroyd

Bill Murray

Keith David

Sven Holmberg

Craig Fairbrass

Kevin McKidd

Nolan North

Jim Cummings*

Ray Park

David Prowse

Neil Casey

Kate McKinnon

John DiMaggio

Nolan North has done UK conventions before, so he's good to suggest! (Don't think that breaks the forum rules...?)

He is in the UK at the end of the month I know that much.

A lot of that list are Uk actors who have done cons before anyways. Some i know won't happen but would be prepared to sell kidneys if they did!

I'm going to go a bit retro, lets have some guests the parents can spend some money on for themselves as well as on their kids?

Lee Majors, Lyndsey Wagner, Heather Locklear, Lynda Carter, Heather Thomas, Patrick Duffy, Priscilla Presley, Stephanie Beacham, Joan Collins, Martin Shaw, Michael York, Jane Seymour, any of the James Bond's, Tanya Roberts, Christopher Walken, Helen Mirren. I could go on.....

Yes there may be a slight bias towards my younger year crushes in there....

• Like 2

Matt Smith

David Tennant

Peter Capaldi

Yes to all 3! As well as Tom Baker and (at a long shot) Chris Eccleston, they're the only doctors I haven't met yet! (I say at a long shot as I've heard he doesn't like being associated to Doctor Who, don't know how true that is, though he could come as a 28 Days Later guest :smile:) Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1

With having Michael Emerson at this years being a UK 1st at a convention. It would be great to have Some of the N.C.IS actors Mark Harmon (Gibbs) and David M (Ducky) have hardly done any conventions and would certainly bring in the fans. I know some actors like to keep out of doing conventions. But there is the possibility of persuading them.

Skeet Ulrich (Jericho, Scream, Law & Order: LA, Robot Chicken & As Good As it Gets)

Bailey Chase (Buffy, Batman Vs Superman, Ugly Betty, Longmire & Watch Over Me)

Christine Taylor (Dodgeball, Tropic Thunder, Arrested Development & Brady Bunch)

Alexa Davalos (Clash of the Titans, Chronicles of Riddick, Mob City & Angel)

Leven Rambin (Hunger Games, Tomorrow People, Terminator: Sarah Connor, All My Children & Percy Jackson)

Adam Kaufman (Without a Trace, Dawsons Creek & Buffy)

• Like 1