Guest Suggestions

chugs

:poki: hopefully they don't sparkle though.

Yhh always thought that was stupid... "Im a vicious predator that wants to attack you... But dont worry a little bit of sun and i light up like a christmas tree"

I believe that Raylenth was referencing the Twilight movies where the "vampires" actually sparkle! :no:

• Like 1

Yhh always thought that was stupid... "Im a vicious predator that wants to attack you... But dont worry a little bit of sun and i light up like a christmas tree"

I believe that Raylenth was referencing the Twilight movies where the "vampires" actually sparkle! :no:

A friend who is a huge fan dragged me to every film. I didn't have the heart to tell her I'd rather hang myself. :grump:

"Oh yeah, it was really good wasn't it! :spew:

A friend who is a huge fan dragged me to every film. I didn't have the heart to tell her I'd rather hang myself. :grump:

"Oh yeah, it was really good wasn't it! :spew:

I was made to watch the first one by an ex. I made my thoughts on it very clear and didn't have to watch any more of them!

• Like 1

Off the top of my head I can't actually think of many film I've seen that are actually worse. And I'm including Jeepers Creepers in that.

Anti suggestions then. No one from Twilight :clap:

Real suggestions

Hugh Laurie

Stephen Fry

Tony Robinson

• Like 1

Deborah Ann Woll (True Blood, Daredevil, My Name is Earl, Catch 44 & Mother's Day)

Kim Director (Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, Cavemen & Law & Order)

Kristy Wu (Cry Wolf, Buffy, End of Watch & Lions for Lambs)

Ashley Greene (Twilight, Pan Am & Desire)

Heather Donahue (The Blair Witch Project & Taken)

Abraham Benrubi (ER, Men in Trees, Buffy & Memphis Beat)

I know i was agreeing with her in my criticising way :P though i guess i didnt make it blatant enough... My apologies people, brain let me down there on the comedy

• Like 1

I just saw another event announce Hugh Dancy (I hope it's not against forum rules), so he does do cons :)

On that note...

HUGH DANCY

It's generally OK as long as there isn't enough info to find it so just saying someone is doing an event should be fine.

The Walking Dead Cast:

Andrew Lincoln

Norman Reedus

Michael Rooker

David Morrissey

Danai Gurrira

Steven Yeun

Lauren Cohan

Emily Kinney

Lennie James

Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Ross Marquand