Wade Williams - Brad Bellick

William Fichtner - Alex Mahone

Rockmond Dunbar - Benjamin Miles Franklin

Sarah Wayne Callies - Dr Sara Tancredi

Paul Adelstein - Paul Kellerman

Holly Valance - Nika Volek

Leon Russom - General Jonathan Krantz

Peter Stormare - John Abruzzi

Jennifer Connelly (She could have solo shoots as well as a prop shoot with Ludo) - Labyrinth

Mr T - Rocky 3, The A-Team

Phoebe Cates - Gremlins, Drop Dead Fred

Emilia Clarke - Games Of Thrones

Steve Guttenberg - Police Academy, Short Circuit

Jennifer Beals - Flashdance

Kirsten Dunst - Spiderman

• Like 2

Anyone a fan of the screen junkies?

They do panels at cons in America. Be great to get them over here

I do like their vids but I'm not sure what to think of this upsurge of vloggers and youtubers being guests.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Amanda Seyfried (In Time, Ted 2, Les Miserables, Mamma Mia, Mean Girls, Red Riding Hood & Veronica Mars)

Emma Roberts (American Horror Story, Scream Queens & Scream 4)

Joseph Lawrence (Melissa & Joey, Blossom, CSI: NY, Half & Half)

Autumn Reeser (Lost Boys 2, Hawaii Five-0, The O.C., No Ordinary Family, Last Resort & Entourage)

Gary Grubbs (Bad Lieutenant, The O.C., Will & Grace & The X Files)

Alicia Silverstone (Batman & Robin, Clueless, Suburgatory, Miss Match & Scooby Doo 2)

• Like 1

Anyone a fan of the screen junkies?

They do panels at cons in America. Be great to get them over here

I do like their vids but I'm not sure what to think of this upsurge of vloggers and youtubers being guests.

They do movie fights live on their panels at the cons America. Always amazing and funny

Javier Bardem, Ralph Fiennes, Judi Dench, Eva Green, Naomie Harris, Christopher Walken, Gabriel Byrne, Jeremy Irons, James Earl Jones, Fran drescher, Drew Barrymore, Elizabeth Berkley, Halle Berry, Hugh Jackman, Izabella Scorupco, Pierce Brosnan, Michael Caine, Roger Moore, Michael Douglas, Sharon Stone, Jet Li

SOA joint photoshoot

Tommy Flanagan, Ryan Hurst,... Try Ron Perlman again... And everyone that met him tought he was awesome so just bring Kim Coates back..... I'm putting down those name cause I know they do conventions..... But Charlie Hunnam and Theo Rossi would also be a must.... All those guys would also be great on their own, just thought having a huge group photoshoot would be out of this world, while I do realise it's not easy to put together....

By the way really hope that cast of a same TV show or movie would , as much as possible being announce at the same time, so that we could choose between single or joint photshoot from the start...

Anyway joint photoshoot are awesome hope to see more of those in future editions....

Besides SOA joint photoshoot would also like...

Stranger Things

Breaking Bad

Better Call Saul

Back to the future (even if it was said in 2015 that we wouldn't have the opportunity to meet MJ Fox anytime soon in London)

Goonies

TWD

Lost

Marvel's Avengers

And another name that I forgot on my first list just comes to mind

Michael Rooker

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 2

As SM like to get £10 Stormtroopers, how about one from The Force Awakens? I'm thinking of the one who thinks better about giving Kylo Ren some news as he's smashing up a room with his lightsaber just after Rey escapes. Now, if only I could remember the actor's name... :whistling:

I think there are two of them. One is David Martel Santana. I've chatted with him on Facebook and he seems like a very cool guy, would love to meet him in person. The other one is Sandeep Mohan. They are collectively known as "the nope troopers" :lol:

As SM like to get £10 Stormtroopers, how about one from The Force Awakens? I'm thinking of the one who thinks better about giving Kylo Ren some news as he's smashing up a room with his lightsaber just after Rey escapes. Now, if only I could remember the actor's name... :whistling:

If you were going for Daniel Craig, I think he was actually the trooper that Rey used mind tricks on to let her out of the torture chair. Please correct me someone if I'm wrong.

If you were going for Daniel Craig, I think he was actually the trooper that Rey used mind tricks on to let her out of the torture chair. Please correct me someone if I'm wrong.
Ooo, actually you might be correct. But he was a minor Stormtrooper so £10 it is!
  • Like 2

Nathan Fillion (Firefly, Castle)

Chris Jericho (Wrestling)

John Wesley Shipp (The Flash)

Karen Ashley (Power Rangers)

Walter Jones (Power Rangers)

David Yost (Power Rangers)

Austin St John (Power Rangers)

Oooh, and please try for another Avenger! Jeremy Renner went down pretty well by the looks of it!

Daniel Craig was Rey's Tropper your right. Rumour has it Tom Cruise was in there somewhere

Daniel Craig was Rey's Tropper your right. Rumour has it Tom Cruise was in there somewhere

Tom Cruise? Isn't he a little short for...oh, never mind. :smile:

• Like 2

Deborah Ann Woll (True Blood, Daredevil, My Name is Earl, Catch 44 & Mother's Day)

Kim Director (Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, Cavemen & Law & Order)

Kristy Wu (Cry Wolf, Buffy, End of Watch & Lions for Lambs)

Ashley Greene (Twilight, Pan Am & Desire)

Heather Donahue (The Blair Witch Project & Taken)

Abraham Benrubi (ER, Men in Trees, Buffy & Memphis Beat)

GTA V:

Shawn Fonteno

Ned Luke

Steven Ogg

Robocop 30th Anniversary Reunion:

Peter Weller

Nancie Allen

Ronny Cox

Kurtwood Smith

Miguel Ferrer

Ray Wise

Paul McCrane

Jesse D Goins

Calvin Jung

Monk:

Tony Shalhoub

Traylor Howard

Ted Levine

Jason Gray-Stanford

Bitty Schram

Stanley Kamel

Tim Bagley

Jarrad Paul

August 27. update

Game of Thrones: David Benioff, Dan Weiss, George RR Martin, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Birgitte Hjort Sørensen, Kit Harrington, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Charles Dance, Gwendoline Christie, Pilou Asbæk, Oona Chaplin, Natalie Dormer, Sean Bean, Aidan Gillen, Emilia Clarke, Frank Hvam, Esmé Bianco, Bella Ramsey, Rory McCan, Charlotte Hope, Hannah Murray, Harry Lloyd

LOTR and The Hobbit: Sir Peter Jackson, Sir Ian McKellen, Viggo Mortensen, Stephen Fry, Martin Freeman, Cate Blanchett, Liv Tyler, Orlando Bloom

Star Wars: J. J. Abrams, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Felicity Jones, Mark Hamill, Billie Lourd, Domhnall Gleeson

Stranger Things: Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Charlie Heaton

Vikings: Katheryn Winnick, Travis Fimmel, Gustaf Skarsgård, Morgane Polanski

The Magicians: Olivia Dudley, Rose Liston, Kacey Rohl, Jason Ralph

Hotel Transylvania: Adam Sandler, Selena Gomez, Fran Drescher

Other: Sir Patrick Stewart, Margot Robbie, Cara Delevinge, Seth MacFarlane, Linda Harrison, Leonardo Dicaprio, J.K. Rowling, Bill Nighy, Lars von Trier, Lucy Liu, Sofia Vergara, Grumpy Cat/Tardar Sauce (not really a person, but one can hope)

Notes:
I've probably forgotten some I want to meet, and might add more later.
Edited by TheJackVS
  • Like 1

Sarah Michelle Gellar (Her Social Media posts seem to suggest she is much more open to cons than years ago...c'mon its Buffy)

Scarlett Johansson (you had Jeremy...please tell me you asked him to have a word lol)

Emma Roberts (Scream Queens is awesome)

Jennifer Love Hewitt (I Know What You Did Last Summer reunion with SMG)

Eliza Dushku (gotta have Faith)

Scout Taylor Compton (She was so fun at Collectomania a few years ago)

Patricia Arquette (ANOES3 and True Romance and an Oscar winner)

Heather Langenkamp (Freddys number 1 girl)

I see a pattern of gender forming lol

• Like 2