Latest Guest Announcement - COLETTE HILLER

This is another great announcement for Sheffield! Thanks SM!

I met her for an auto in London two years back and she was so lovely. I'm thrilled to get another chance to meet her and this time I will have time to get a proper photoshoot photo.

Third Aliens guest at Sheffield and I am a very happy man!! Please keep them coming, SM!

• showmasters unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, EvilEvilbeddy said:

Still not recieved my pre ordered autograph for Collette - is there some one i can complain to other than the email address for preorders?

Not that I'm aware, Evil, but I'm sure QS will be chasing this up as we speak. To help things along, did you use the same email address as you're logged with on the forum here?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EvilEvilbeddy said:

Still not recieved my pre ordered autograph for Collette - is there some one i can complain to other than the email address for preorders?

35 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Not that I'm aware, Evil, but I'm sure QS will be chasing this up as we speak. To help things along, did you use the same email address as you're logged with on the forum here?

Yeah, other than tweeting/facebooking him there's no point emailing Showmaster proper as they don't deal with it.

19 hours ago, wjbleming said:

@wjbleming Yep Same email. 

Every response each month is im getting to it but then nothing. Either need more staff of limit orders.

Checking. It would insanely help me if such questions are not asked in old announcement topics. It is very easy to overlook them here.

I was told yesterday that they changed the way they handle things and now pack orders straight at the show. This will speed things up a lot cause the team there has some extra hands to get things done.