LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - JOHN CLEESE

There aren't usually restrictions on what guests will sign, other than the usual rules (if it's offensive ect) but I'd say be fully prepared for no personalisations and no quotes as he's going to be extremely busy as he's only there for 1 day.  If you get a quote, great, but I'd go to it expecting just the signature.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Raylenth said:

There aren't usually restrictions on what guests will sign, other than the usual rules (if it's offensive ect) but I'd say be fully prepared for no personalisations and no quotes as he's going to be extremely busy as he's only there for 1 day.  If you get a quote, great, but I'd go to it expecting just the signature.

I have to agree with Reylenth, whilst not impossible, it's likely that John won't be doing quotes and personalisations unfortunately.  This is a world first appearance for John and expect him to be very popular.  

On 6-4-2017 at 7:57 PM, StuartG2198 said:

I have to agree with Reylenth, whilst not impossible, it's likely that John won't be doing quotes and personalisations unfortunately.  This is a world first appearance for John and expect him to be very popular.  

Thank god for diamond passes then :P

15 minutes ago, Tony1975 said:

Just read that John will be starring in a new sitcom for the BBC. Filming starts in the summer. Hope this doesn't mean he will have to cancel!

Oh please don't make him cancel due to filming. I have always wanted to meet him as he is one of my heroes, and I will be gutted if he cancels :(

Don't mention the C word otherwise everyone will panic unnecessarily.  John's only at LFCC for 1 day so the chances of his appearances being affected is quite small I would guess.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Coughgettingofftopicabitnowcough

Mrs Queen will shake her finger at us.

So.......John Cleese eh......

Mrs Queen is currently enjoying the Celebrations over in Disneyland Paris, but consider a stern finger shake on her behalf  Lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Ah yes John Cleese. The wonderful actor who was in a Doctor Who episode for less than a minute (such wasted potential). 

And since he has no call to be there, the art lies in the fact that he is there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't going to come to the show this year (having been through a period of redundancy, becoming a new dad and starting a new job) HOWEVER, when John Cleese was announced I decided to beat up the VISA card once again. John is one of my comedy heroes and I've always wanted to meet him. Showmasters really do make dreams come true. I've booked a photoshoot with him and I'm so excited about it. I can't wait for July now.

Edited by scatmanjon
Spelling error

11 hours ago, scatmanjon said:

I wasn't going to come to the show this year (having been through a period of redundancy, becoming a new dad and starting a new job) HOWEVER, when John Cleese was announced I decided to beat up the VISA card once again. John is one of my comedy heroes and I've always wanted to meet him. Showmasters really do make dreams come true. I've booked a photoshoot with him and I'm so excited about it. I can't wait for July now.

He really is a once in a lifetime guest! 

11 minutes ago, Straker94 said:

I've got a diamond pass secured for this, can't wait :)

First time Diamond holder here, if I approach the table can I purchase one additional autograph for the face cost while I am there? I am presuming yes, just wanted to make sure.

Yes, I don't think that's a problem, unless stated otherwise you can buy up to 5 autographs at once.

26 minutes ago, Straker94 said:

I've got a diamond pass secured for this, can't wait :)

First time Diamond holder here, if I approach the table can I purchase one additional autograph for the face cost while I am there? I am presuming yes, just wanted to make sure.

Yes, unless otherwise stated in their announcement you can purchase up to 5 auto's (including the one's in your package)

• Like 1