LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - STEVEN YEUN

Awesome!! This guest announcement has made my day. Could someone help answer a question- with the diamond pass is the autograph a pre-signed one or something you get signed in front of you? Thanks

You get something signed, it's not pre-signed (unless stated). You meet him like you'd meet any other guest, you just get priority with him. Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 1

BOOYA!!!!!! clearly his missus will have popped by then. (apparently thats why hes not been doing many cons lately)

just bought myself my first ever diamond pass as well.

stupid question, aside from the auto/photo priority stuff what else comes with it? im intrigued

• Like 2

BOOYA!!!!!! clearly his missus will have popped by then. (apparently thats why hes not been doing many cons lately)

just bought myself my first ever diamond pass as well.

stupid question, aside from the auto/photo priority stuff what else comes with it? im intrigued

A Diamond pass gives what is listed, so see first post.

Awesome!! This guest announcement has made my day. Could someone help answer a question- with the diamond pass is the autograph a pre-signed one or something you get signed in front of you? Thanks

You get something signed, it's not pre-signed (unless stated). You meet him like you'd meet any other guest, you just get priority with him.

Thank you. I have decided to treat myself 😀

Edited by Fran147a
  • Like 1