LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - STEVEN YEUN

im trying to think of something silly to do for my photo with him and i have NO idea what to do!

how about a Lucile bat. I might bring it along in July

There will be plenty of Lucille around I think, ....bringing mine

Do we know yet if there will be a pre-order service for Steven???

Yes. But they're still working on sending out orders from last weekend. Steven will be added shortly.

Laurie Holden was very kind to sign my copy of The Walking Dead Season 1 last year. Perhaps if I ask nicely, Steven will also sign it. Maybe I'll also ask Emily Kinney to sign my Season 2 copy.

I can't see why not.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, josh-hammond said:

anyone got any good ideas for photo ops with steven? i want to do something silly but not the usual lucille stuff

You could always try and get a t-shirt printed entitled "Squat like Steven Yeun is watching" or something. I've seen it done with someone else. lol :smile:

• 1 month later...

And also AGAIN - if your Posts are hidden there is a reason for it. Please do not simply repost.

I wonder why I actually bother e-Mailing People. Everyone ignores me anyway, or the e-mails bounce right away!

Stuart has already said it in another Topic. If People keep ignoring the mods we have no choice than to start using the mod approval function for some user's Posts.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-4-9 at 4:43 PM, josh-hammond said:

anyone got any good ideas for photo ops with steven? i want to do something silly but not the usual lucille stuff

I was thinking of bringing a Lucille and also a pair of those silly spring eye goggles. That way I could still pose with Lucille with him and it's not really a big deal whatsoever if he declines quickly putting them on, I imagine his shoot will be rather fast paced with how popular he will be

1 hour ago, Straker94 said:

I was thinking of bringing a Lucille and also a pair of those silly spring eye goggles. That way I could still pose with Lucille with him and it's not really a big deal whatsoever if he declines quickly putting them on, I imagine his shoot will be rather fast paced with how popular he will be

It will be faster, and more original, if you wear the eyes and he holds the bat. That way Glenn can get his revenge :)

• Moderators

Just a forewarning, we anticipate Steven will be one of our most popular guests over the weekend and his photo ops will be fast moving, so please don't go in with the expectation that specific poses will be possible, just be guided by what is going on during the shoot on the day.