LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - STEVEN YEUN

Diamond booked, this is my first diamond , had one for Perlman last year before he cancelled....

Really hoping for a few other TWD announcements, would love to have a duo photoshoot with either Michael Cudlitz or Lauren Cohan....

Anyone know if there would be any trouble bringing Lucille to the photoshoot, it's the official cosplay one, all plastic, I did bring toy guns for a Danny Glover photoshoot once , it was a SM event but not in the UK and it posed no problems.

• Like 1

Diamond booked, this is my first diamond , had one for Perlman last year before he cancelled....

Really hoping for a few other TWD announcements, would love to have a duo photoshoot with either Michael Cudlitz or Lauren Cohan....

Anyone know if there would be any trouble bringing Lucille to the photoshoot, it's the official cosplay one, all plastic, I did bring toy guns for a Danny Glover photoshoot once , it was a SM event but not in the UK and it posed no problems.

my first diamond pass too!

i think a cosplay lucille would be fine but im no expert.

• Like 1

If I have a gold pass do i get the same VQ ticket as regular ticket holders or is there a separate one? i am not sure if i want to get a diamond pass for steven as i would only really be interested in the autograph but I don't really want to miss out either.

If I have a gold pass do i get the same VQ ticket as regular ticket holders or is there a separate one? i am not sure if i want to get a diamond pass for steven as i would only really be interested in the autograph but I don't really want to miss out either.

No, Gold Pass holders get the same type of VQ tickets as standard ticket holders.

I've never even seen TWD, maybe it's high time I should :P

Highly recommend you do! I was a late starter with it myself. People at my work were going on about how great it is. So I started off with it right from the very beginning and got hooked on it straight away!

Edited by Tony1975

I've never even seen TWD, maybe it's high time I should :P

Highly recommend you do! I was a late starter with it myself. People at my work were going on about how great it is. So I started off with it right from the very beginning and got hooked on it straight away!
I'd been reading the comics for years before the TV show came along, and it doesn't do a bad job of following it for the most part, without being exactly the same. Great show.

im trying to think of something silly to do for my photo with him and i have NO idea what to do!

how about a Lucile bat. I might bring it along in July

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 1

im trying to think of something silly to do for my photo with him and i have NO idea what to do!

Dress up as Negan and pretend to hit him over the head with Lucille. Then again I think everyone will think to do that.

dressed up as negan last year at a con.

EVERYONE will be doing a negan with steven yeun.

Question: Diamond pass guarantees 1 autograph from the guest. when at the signing table could i purchase a second auto? (ive never done a diamond pass before so its all a bit new to me)

Yes. The only exceptions where the Diamond Pass can't get additional autos were Michael J Fox and now Pele at CM.

Really need to buy my ticket but soonest I can buy is Wednesday worried it will sell out by then

Take a deep breath and relax. It won't be that bad. It's Monday already and we didn't have a warning yet that the tickets - assuming you mean the Diamond Pass - run low. Entry tickets won't be an issue anyway.

how about a Lucile bat. I might bring it along in July

There will be plenty of Lucille around I think, ....bringing mine