More Guest Announcements Friday @ 7pm!

• Showmasters Admin

Exciting big guest announcements Friday at 7pm. Let the guessing begin, and maybe we will give you a clue or two before then!

One of the big guests tonight will be there first world singing and one will be there first european signing its getting exciting now :-)

• Like 3

The whole "Clue" part makes me think they've got Mathew Lillard after him cancelling last year. Which would be awesome.

''Exciting'' remind me to announcement topic of Matthew Lillard... and surery would be a valued guest. But... big guest? If a lot of guests can be called ''big'',so the term loses its meaning. I know, it's an old question because people have different opinions... and in my opinion if Matthew Lillard could be called ''Big Guest'' , then, guests like David Dunchovny, Jeff Bridges and Kiefer Sutherland should be called ''The Biggest guest from here to Jupiter''... at least.

• Like 1

The whole "Clue" part makes me think they've got Mathew Lillard after him cancelling last year. Which would be awesome.

''Exciting'' remind me to announcement topic of Matthew Lillard... and surery would be a valued guest. But... big guest? If a lot of guests can be called ''big'',so the term loses its meaning. I know, it's an old question because people have different opinions... and in my opinion if Matthew Lillard could be called ''Big Guest'' , then, guests like David Dunchovny, Jeff Bridges and Kiefer Sutherland should be called ''The Biggest guest from here to Jupiter''... at least.

I totally agree with you ElmStreetBoy. The term "Big Guest" seems to get more ambiguous with time. While someone like Matthew Lillard would appeal to my interests more (and add to my scream box set) I would consider the likes of Bridges and Sutherland to be far bigger guests purely on the scale of their roles.

I totally agree with you ElmStreetBoy. The term "Big Guest" seems to get more ambiguous with time. While someone like Matthew Lillard would appeal to my interests more (and add to my scream box set) I would consider the likes of Bridges and Sutherland to be far bigger guests purely on the scale of their roles.

You've practically pointed out the point many make with the term "big", House, it's all about opinion. What's "big" to you won't necessarily be big to someone else and vice versa. :smile: