Belfast Schedule Announced

Sorry for the stupid question here, but I take there's going to be no green screen shoot this weekend? Kinda got my hopes up a bit when I seen the Azkaban green screen in Cardiff last week. :( lol

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 2

With the schedule out now I say that's the guest line up compete could someone from S/M confirm pleaee

SM never confirm line ups as complete as it's always possible that someone could be added last minute. Last year when I was at one show on a Saturday, they announced that there would be a new guest coming on the Sunday, so you never know.

• Like 1

Bai ling, camille coduri, Sam coleman and Annette tierney mate.. I met hacksaw Jim Duggan in Glasgow in 2015 showmasters and he was one of the nicest guests I have ever met, so nice, I'm getting him to sign a wrestling book. I was going to get Andrew rothenberg from walking dead photo shoot but I can't as my wife is working Saturday and I have to leave early Sunday to start work at 4pm... Pleased to get who I am getting, think Annette and Sam Coleman put my game of thrones numbers up to 7 X

Hi jbgfos, this may break the terms of the forum as it could be considered selling as the company you work for are not associated with Showmasters. You might want to remove your post otherwise the moderators may. It's best to email the office and ask for permission to post this.

• Like 1