Diamond Passes

Muffin

Looking for a bit of advice, I've never had a Diamond Pass before let alone considered getting another but I just wanted to get some advice from people who may well of done. I currently have the Ming Na pass and am considering adding the John Barrowman but given both talks are on Saturday I'm concerned that I am likely to get a clash at least somewhere as I've already chosen Saturday for my Ming Na photo. Have you found it difficult to manage? Would you suggest getting one photo on the other day?

Any advice greatly received!

I would assume - although I will add the qualifier that I am not associated with Showmasters in any way so this is merely the assumption of a civilian and not official - but I would assume that each of the Diamond Pass talks would be scheduled for different times.

There will probably be one main "theatre" and one or two other "theatres" and the Diamond Pass talks are likely to all be in the main one, one after another.

So there should be no problem with the talks clashing.

As for the photos, Diamond Pass guests tend to have multiple photo sessions so you should be OK in finding one that does not clash.

If the worst comes to the worst, you can normally use your Saturday photo ticket Sunday if you just explain to the pit crews what has happened.

If the worst comes to the worst, you can normally use your Saturday photo ticket Sunday if you just explain to the pit crews what has happened.

I wouldn't rely on that personally as the shoots are day specific and they may not allow it if his Sunday shoots are very busy. Though it's a small risk of everything happening at once, usually things do overlap so you may just have to rush out at the end of a talk to reach the last 10 mins of a shoot for example. Ultimately it should be ok, but there is always a chance of a clash and we won't know the schedule until a week before so you may not want to wait until we know that to buy your John ticket - if it makes you feel more comfortable then I'd say book John's shoot for Sunday. If you are there both days it's not going to matter having his on Sunday.

I wouldn't rely on that personally as the shoots are day specific and they may not allow it if his Sunday shoots are very busy.

No, I wouldn't rely on it either. It's the final option, not a first one. An "all other options exhausted" move. :-)