Cardiff Schedule Announced

• Showmasters Admin

Photo Shoot & Talk Schedule Announced

Gaming Tournaments will take place each day and sign ups will be taken on the day in the Cosplay and Gaming stage located on the 2nd floor.

The green screen photo shoot can be purchased on the day at the shoot area located at the entrance on the first floor and cost £5

Saturday:

Saturday_Cardiff.jpg

Sunday:

Sunday_Cardiff.jpg

The Prisoner of Azkaban green-screen-is that the same or similar to the Harry Potter green screen you did at LFCC a couple of years ago, or is this different compared to that 1? I also imagine it'll b £5 or £10?

Edited to not sound rhetorical.

Edited by maxcat

So this is a schedule and this will pop up nearer to LFCC in July in the week of the event

This is a schedule Miss, and yes, one will be pinned in the LFCC thread in the week before the event. Obviously though the LFCC one is far bigger and a bit more complicated ;)

So this is a schedule and this will pop up nearer to LFCC in July in the week of the event

If you pop into the previous events thread and locate the LFCC 2016 you'll get an idea as to the "complexity" that Raylenth is referring to for LFCC and a taster for what this year's will look like. It's not as daunting as it may seem :thumbup:

This is a schedule Miss, and yes, one will be pinned in the LFCC thread in the week before the event. Obviously though the LFCC one is far bigger and a bit more complicated ;)

If you pop into the previous events thread and locate the LFCC 2016 you'll get an idea as to the "complexity" that Raylenth is referring to for LFCC and a taster for what this year's will look like. It's not as daunting as it may seem :thumbup:

I have just seen the LFCC 2016 schedule I will now just be prepared for LFCC 2017s schedule comes on in July is well confusing

Like Knitty said it's not that bad really. It helps to copy it to your computer and delete any columns that aren't relevant to you (so if you aren't interested in the cosplay schedule or the green screen sessions for example) and then just print it off and highlight the photo sessions that you need to go to or the talks you want to attend.

Technically 2 dragons for upcoming gifts. 1 finished and 2 halves so far. More to come as I have a new tiny hook, instead of my current quite small hook.

I've done about 5 in the past, along with 3 pigs and a monkey.

Edited by Raylenth

I'll settle for a Hungarian Horntail.

Wrong, you can have the Chinese Fireball. It's a lovely shade of red for you. :smile:

I have no idea what that is, but ok.

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Chinese_Fireball. :smile:

ah, ok, Harry Potter. This is my kind of Red Dragon http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Smaug

That's my kind of red dragon as well hubba hubba! (for obvious reasons :whistling: )

Ewww. Just grossed myself out