Latest Guest Announcement - MING-NA WEN

showmasters

Hi there,

Sorry if already answered but I can't see it other than in relation to Pele, which is a different situation.

My query is whether Diamond Pass holders can purchase additional signatures at the same time as getting their one included autograph, or do you need to do this on two separate visits?

Many thanks.

Yes, you can buy extra up to the usual limit once you are in the queue.  These are the regular allowances for all guests, if there is a specific limit imposed, as per the Pele rules, it will say in that guests announcement details. 

Edited by Raylenth

• 3 weeks later...

Really disappointed that I was unable to meet Ming this weekend. Unfortunately a family bereavement has meant I had to cancel. What was Ming like?  Hope Showmasters can get her back for another event. 

11 minutes ago, Abigail94 said:

She was one of the loveliest guests and really chatty . she seemed to genuinely enjoy being there and was just great

Awwww that's nice. She always comes across really well. Gutted I couldn't meet her as love Agents of Shield and she's one of my favourite characters :)

• Moderators

She injured her ACL on set and has apparently been basically laid up ever since, bored out of her mind. So when her doctor gave the OK for her to come over she was all for it.

I can only agree with previous posters, she was super friendly and sweet and chatty despite being in pain.