8 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

First time I've wanted to upgrade my photo op to a Diamond Pass, how do I go about that and what information do I need?

You just need to email the shop (shop@showmastersevents.com) and let them know what you want to do, D4vem88. They'll be able to help you out. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming

The usual VQ rules apply for auto's on a Diamond pass Storm so it's a max of 5 at busy times (except for guests who have a specified limit which is mentioned clearly in the pass details - Michael J Fox and Pele at C24 are examples of this), and 7 at quieter times.  If you want more you would need to get a VQ ticket in addition to your Diamond pass and go through again.

Edited by Raylenth

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Man, Alan was such a great guest! Friendly, funny and most importantly, cared about his fans! 

I had my photo with Selwyn Ward, and Alan was waiting in the photo studio for his session, he saw my shirt, got up and shook my hand and said "love your shirt!" And at the autograph table, asked how our photos turned out, so I showed him and his smile was exactly what I had hoped for!

Can we have him back, please?

bAfbavy.jpg

Edited by D4vem88
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

Man, Alan was such a great guest! Friendly, funny and most importantly, cared about his fans! 

I had my photo with Selwyn Ward, and Alan was waiting in the photo studio for his session, he saw my shirt, got up and shook my hand and said "love your shirt!" And at the autograph table, asked how our photos turned out, so I showed him and his smile was exactly what I had hoped for!

Can we have him back, please?

bAfbavy.jpg

Echo this.     He was great.   when we reached our turn for auto my husband walked up and went Its Steve the Pirate... I didnt know what to do lol.... but Alan just laughed and went argh it be I.      was epic :)

Edited by HeartDT
  • Like 2

Ahh, Alan!

So glad I booked a photoshoot with him. I was in a pretty foul mood queuing for my photo with him (anxiety due to crowds had gotten the better of me) but as soon as it was my turn he gave me this big beaming smile and was like "Heeeeey!!!". Cheered me right up and pulled me right out of my grump. After the photo he shook my hand and said "you did great!". He was such a sweetie. Wish I'd have managed to get his auto, but maybe next time! ^_^

8Ew9OYN.jpg

• Like 2