Hi Team,

Hoping to get Alan's autograph to add to my Rogue One poster.

Totally understand the whole Diamond Pass sketch and how it would guarantee me getting to his table.

Do you think my chances are slim of getting to him without the Diamond Pass? The photograph, talk etc. would be wasted on me really.

Much love guys

x

It's very hard to predict Admiral, he's obviously going to be very popular but I wouldn't say it would be impossible. He's there for all 3 days which helps. Just make sure you can get there as early as poss to try and get a lower numbered VQ.

Hmm...I'm thinking of maybe getting him to sign a poster of Zootropolis or Frozen for my nephew Riley since he voiced Duke Weselton/Weasel in both Frozen and Zootopia/Zootropolis.

I know I'm gonna grab an auto from him on a Wreck It Ralph or Big Hero 6 poster since he did voice King Candy/Turbo in WIR and Alistair Krei in BH6

Well all I'm going on with him is last year managed to meet Jeremy renner and mads mikkelson with no diamond pass and was queing an hour before opening time so just getting there early seems to be enough to meet the diamond guests

Edited by Blonger

Hoping to get Alan's autograph to add to my Rogue One poster.

Hey Admiral, big fan of your work :) Im also hoping for his auto on my rogue one poster, which version of the movies posters do you intend to get signed? Its not a trap :)

I have a special imax poster from cineworld of rogue one will he be alowed to sign it.

It does have K-2SO on it and all other rogue one characters

There's no reason I know of why he wouldn't? What are your concerns Miss?

Edited by Raylenth

I have a special imax poster from cineworld of rogue one will he be alowed to sign it.

It does have K-2SO on it and all other rogue one characters

There's no reason I know of why he wouldn't? What are your concerns Miss?

I get concerned about certain things I want signed as I don't want his autograph because I thort about my poster

Sorry, not following, I might be misreading you. You don't want his autograph?

Anyway, there have on occasion been actors that have said they can't sign items from certain films, but it's pretty rare, and the only time I've seen it is before a film has been released. As Rogue One was released a while ago I don't think there is any reason he wouldn't sign it so try not to worry.

He's even announced as a Star Wars/Rogue One guest. You have an officially licensed item. There is absolutely nothing to worry about.

As Raylenth has said, prior to film release there sometimes are issues or certain items where licensing is deemed questionable. Some actresses may not like certain photo spreads. But that is pretty much it.

Hey Continuity,

I've got a great Rogue One poster there, just awaiting more signatures for it to be framed (I believe it's the US Import teaser poster)

Unsure if I'm allowed to post a link? But it's all black... "A rebellion built on hope" written at the top in gold... "Rogue One A Star Wars Story" in the middle in gold... and simply "December" at the bottom, also in gold.

Already gotten a couple of signatures on it... even purchased a couple of gold markers so all my signatures are the same colour which matches the font already printed on the poster.

May the force be with you...

Hey Continuity,

I've got a great Rogue One poster there, just awaiting more signatures for it to be framed (I believe it's the US Import teaser poster)

Unsure if I'm allowed to post a link? But it's all black... "A rebellion built on hope" written at the top in gold... "Rogue One A Star Wars Story" in the middle in gold... and simply "December" at the bottom, also in gold.

Already gotten a couple of signatures on it... even purchased a couple of gold markers so all my signatures are the same colour which matches the font already printed on the poster.

Just to point out, Continuity isn't their name, it's their rank on the forum (as yours is currently Runner). Their name is written above that. Just letting you know as their are a few people on the Continuity rank at the moment (some of us have had them personalised by the mods before you ask about mine. Which I didn't choose!) so we don't know which you are talking to. Also you can post pictures or links to posters on here. If you want to actually post a picture you need to host it on another site like photobucket or something and post the direct URL in the popup when you click on the photo icon in the tool bar.

Edited by Wrong Name

Hey Continuity,

Just to point out, Continuity isn't their name, it's their rank on the forum (as yours is currently Runner). Their name is written above that. Just letting you know as their are a few people on the Continuity rank at the moment (some of us have had them personalised by the mods before you ask about mine. Which I didn't choose!) so we don't know which you are talking to. Also you can post pictures or links to posters on here. If you want to actually post a picture you need to host it on another site like photobucket or something and post the direct URL in the popup when you click on the photo icon in the tool bar.

Haha, sorry guys - what a clutz.

Thanks buddy, appreciate the heads up.

• Like 1

Hey Continuity,

Haha, sorry guys - what a clutz.

Thanks buddy, appreciate the heads up.

If you are interested Admiral, here is an explanation of the ranking system http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=85742&p=1882131

But yes, please do post a picture of your poster, we always like to see them. If your poster is unsigned you can always find it on line and just post it via the url but if you want to show one that you have had signed then as Wrong Name said you will need to put it on a hosting site.

Edited by Raylenth

This'll be such a tough choice as what to ask Alan Tudyk to sign. I loved him as King Candy in "Wreck-It Ralph". After all, his performance won him an Annie Award which was well deserved. So having my Wreck-It Ralph Blu Ray signed by him would be amazing.

And of course there's his amazing performance as K-2S0 in Rogue One. The question is whether to have either the Rogue One Blu Ray signed or my Rogue One Poster signed. And let's not forget that Daniel Naprous will be there too. Two Rogue One Guests will make this extra special!

This'll be such a tough choice as what to ask Alan Tudyk to sign. I loved him as King Candy in "Wreck-It Ralph". After all, his performance won him an Annie Award which was well deserved. So having my Wreck-It Ralph Blu Ray signed by him would be amazing.

And of course there's his amazing performance as K-2S0 in Rogue One. The question is whether to have either the Rogue One Blu Ray signed or my Rogue One Poster signed. And let's not forget that Daniel Naprous will be there too. Two Rogue One Guests will make this extra special!

I'd choose poster over dvd/blu ray cover any day of the week but it's personal choice. Posters have more room for auto's if you manages to get more cast members and look a lot nicer framed in my opinion.

And let's not forget that Daniel Naprous will be there too. Two Rogue One Guests will make this extra special!

Don't forget Alistair Petrie will be there as well. That's 3 Rogue One guests!

Richard Franklin also guys, albeit a small role, but still...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...