EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I was so excited when I saw this yesterday, figured I would broach the subject with mum on pay-day next week...

She came home today going "Do you have any plans for your birthday?" (My birthday being the Friday of LFCC), I was like "noooo..." (thinking "GO MEET ALAN TUDYK" in my head). "Nothing at all you'd want to do?" ... "Go to Comic Con and see Alan Tudyk..." said meekly and hopefully and trying not to ruin her imagined plans. "Thought you might, I was going to book it this morning but I thought I had better check first... there's this thing that gets you a picture and an autograph... I was going to get that..."

So yeah, she's buying me a Diamond Pass as I type! While I try not to scream! LOL

(I'll be going into work on Monday writing out a holiday form so I can book Saturday off too so I can go back to the talk!)

• Like 7

I was so excited when I saw this yesterday, figured I would broach the subject with mum on pay-day next week...

She came home today going "Do you have any plans for your birthday?" (My birthday being the Friday of LFCC), I was like "noooo..." (thinking "GO MEET ALAN TUDYK" in my head). "Nothing at all you'd want to do?" ... "Go to Comic Con and see Alan Tudyk..." said meekly and hopefully and trying not to ruin her imagined plans. "Thought you might, I was going to book it this morning but I thought I had better check first... there's this thing that gets you a picture and an autograph... I was going to get that..."

So yeah, she's buying me a Diamond Pass as I type! While I try not to scream! LOL

(I'll be going into work on Monday writing out a holiday form so I can book Saturday off too so I can go back to the talk!)

It goes without saying but make sure you've got entry tickets as well. ;)

• Like 1

It goes without saying but make sure you've got entry tickets as well. ;)

She sorted that out too! Without prompting! Who is this woman and what has she done with my mother!?! (Usually I have to wait until someone she LOVES signs up before I even think about suggesting it, and then add in the photoshoots I wanted to do ages before that at the same time!)

• Like 3

That's so sweet!

Happy with this, been wanting to meet the Firefly cast for a little while now and they're always somewhere I'm not. With Star Wars added to his résumé, I'm sure he will be busy, but not impossible to meet. Photo booked in any case! More Firefly please!

• Like 1