Funko Pop Collection

andyfilm_1

12 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Why... why does he have glittery eyes? 

4 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Because he's shiny..?

Funko HQ:

"So guys, how are we going to do the eyes 'cause, like, that looks really hard to do on a small bobble head.  Any ideas?"

"We could spend ages carving out with tiny tools a screen accurate representation on the production mould and then hand paint each Funko to get the colours right"

"or we could just glue some glitter on and say it's done"

"                                 yeah, lets just do that" :D

Image result for kaecilius eyes

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Funko HQ:

"So guys, how are we going to do the eyes 'cause, like, that looks really hard to do on a small bobble head.  Any ideas?"

"We could spend ages carving out with tiny tools a screen accurate representation on the production mould and then hand paint each Funko to get the colours right"

"or we could just glue some glitter on and say it's done"

"                                 yeah, lets just do that" :D

Image result for kaecilius eyes

Urgh. Why do people always just try to bodge a job using glitter?

• 2 weeks later...

Soo... I've been drooling a little on the Lord of the Rings mystery minis from Funko (I know it's not Pop!, but I'm putting it here anyway :poki:). They look soo cute! But they are pretty much sold out in stores. Except there was one left at my local comic book store... Soooo... I BOUGHT IT! I got to say the mystery of which one I got was very thrilling! I think I might be hooked! I bet you're wondering which one I got, right? I thought I would get one of the fellowship ones, which have the best rate. But no.. I got Sauron, who has a rate of 1/36!! :D Now I need to find more boxes to buy! :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Soo... I've been drooling a little on the Lord of the Rings mystery minis from Funko (I know it's not Pop!, but I'm putting it here anyway :poki:). They look soo cute! But they are pretty much sold out in stores. Except there was one left at my local comic book store... Soooo... I BOUGHT IT! I got to say the mystery of which one I got was very thrilling! I think I might be hooked! I bet you're wondering which one I got, right? I thought I would get one of the fellowship ones, which have the best rate. But no.. I got Sauron, who has a rate of 1/36!! :D Now I need to find more boxes to buy! :lol:

I bought a few of the Marvel MM's and made myself stop as I wanted a Strange one which IIRC was something like 1/76 and I knew I'd get obsessed and spend a fortune.  I think I bought 4 and got 2 Iron Mans, an Ebony Maw and a Thanos.  Thanos, EB and IM 1 are blu tacked to my work monitor with my little My Little Ponies.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I bought a few of the Marvel MM's and made myself stop as I wanted a Strange one which IIRC was something like 1/76 and I knew I'd get obsessed and spend a fortune.  I think I bought 4 and got 2 Iron Mans, an Ebony Maw and a Thanos.  Thanos, EB and IM 1 are blu tacked to my work monitor with my little My Little Ponies.

Yeah, I think they can become very addictive. "I'm just going to get one more. Maybe this time I'll get the one I want". Then 10 boxes later you still haven't gotten it :lol:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I've been drooling a little on the Lord of the Rings mystery minis from Funko

You'll get thrown out of the shop for that.

12 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Thanos, EB and IM 1 are blu tacked to my work monitor with my little My Little Ponies.

Oh, so you're that woman at work.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I just got these.....

DSC_0048[1]

Aww look, he's been out murdering

DSC_0049[1]DSC_0051[1]

So I've now got duplicates of Standard Hannibal and both Wills but it was worth it to get Wendigo/Crawford/Bloody Hannibal - I can either sell them or get them signed if I get a chance.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...