Funko Pop Collection

andyfilm_1

On 11/20/2020 at 10:45 AM, maegurwen said:

so since I last posted in here I have bought widowmaker, junkat, different version of genji and a speedy version of tracer and zenyata. Cant remember if there was anyone else for that game that I ordered and not listed. Then there's the four Yuri on ice pops and the four backstreet boys pops (two still to arrive). Also preordered 4 fruits basket pops.....

is there such thing as overdoing it? :blink::P

I'm pretty sure you made all of those things up except for Backstreet Boys.

• 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

update: Kevin and Howie arrived. Howie arrived about a week or so after Kevin despite it being from the same seller (I think)....

With the amount of stuff in the post/courier network at the moment, I'd say you are probably lucky it was only a week later

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

With the amount of stuff in the post/courier network at the moment, I'd say you are probably lucky it was only a week later

True. Although with the amount of stuff I ordered in the past month or so, it's a wonder that they haven't got annoyed with seeing my face yet.:lol:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been seriously considering starting to collect Funkos over the last few months, and with the discovery that they have the license for The Office, my resolve has all but crumbled! Thinking of starting with this one: 

https://www.funko.com/shop/details/dwight-with-gelatin-stapler-the-office

(I, of course, blame you all for soon-to-be-realised addiction to Funkos!)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheLocalWizard said:

I've been seriously considering starting to collect Funkos over the last few months, and with the discovery that they have the license for The Office, my resolve has all but crumbled! Thinking of starting with this one: 

https://www.funko.com/shop/details/dwight-with-gelatin-stapler-the-office

(I, of course, blame you all for soon-to-be-realised addiction to Funkos!)

Don't do it! Stay away! Get out while you still can!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2020 at 1:35 PM, TheLocalWizard said:

Too late! I think I'll be trapped here forever now!

One of us! One of us! :lol: I started with a game of thrones pop and I now have so many pops that I need the funko app to tell me. (Mainly because I can't be bothered to actually count)

(also just counted on app. 112 pops not including my seven preorders.....)

Edited by maegurwen
  • Like 1

On 1/19/2021 at 11:11 AM, maegurwen said:

One of us! One of us! :lol: I started with a game of thrones pop and I now have so many pops that I need the funko app to tell me. (Mainly because I can't be bothered to actually count)

(also just counted on app. 112 pops not including my seven preorders.....)

I still only collect the James Bond funko's, thank god :rolleyes:

• Like 1

On 25/01/2021 at 2:58 PM, Kurdamoni said:

I still only collect the James Bond funko's, thank god :rolleyes:

That's probably for the best, hope that you never get sucked into the funko whirlpool. 

On 21/11/2020 at 10:57 PM, natedammit said:

Typical Nick.

An update just for you natedammit. I finally got nick, so the collection is complete. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 10:45 AM, maegurwen said:

so since I last posted in here I have bought widowmaker, junkat, different version of genji and a speedy version of tracer and zenyata. Cant remember if there was anyone else for that game that I ordered and not listed. Then there's the four Yuri on ice pops and the four backstreet boys pops (two still to arrive). Also preordered 4 fruits basket pops.....

is there such thing as overdoing it? :blink::P

Yeah, I've added to this since then. At the moment most are on preorder. Have hidden away my overwatch pops to make room for my hero academia pops. I think I even added to my overwatch pops. 

Also any suggestions for where to post photos because one of these days I will have to take a photo.... 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, maegurwen said:

Yeah, I've added to this since then. At the moment most are on preorder. Have hidden away my overwatch pops to make room for my hero academia pops. I think I even added to my overwatch pops. 

Also any suggestions for where to post photos because one of these days I will have to take a photo.... 

Any hosting site will do, though I use Flikr.  Also if you have a facebook page and post them there, you can copy the images over to here.

On 2/27/2021 at 2:58 PM, Raylenth said:

Any hosting site will do, though I use Flikr.  Also if you have a facebook page and post them there, you can copy the images over to here.

I do have a Facebook page but I rarely use it, plus I don't generally put collections on there unless there autos. 

• Like 1