Funko Pop Collection

andyfilm_1

Just now, VikingGrrrl said:

Very nice @Raylenth!! I'm still trying to figure out how to display mine :WINCE:

Thanks.  These are ideal for the regular Funkos as they have a lip to contain them, though as you can see the large ones over hang a bit.  But they are super cheap from Ikea - it's the Mosslanda range if you are interested.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, charlesberg said:

I'm not jealous of your hannibal shelf...at all. Although you know your missing one (kind of)

Heh, thanks, I still can't believe I bought them!  And yeah, unfortunately there's no chance I'll be buying that one.  They do pop up on Ebay occasionally and even I can't justify paying that much for it!  If anyone wanted to buy it for me though, it'd have a lovely home with the others :whistling:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Heh, thanks, I still can't believe I bought them!  And yeah, unfortunately there's no chance I'll be buying that one.  They do pop up on Ebay occasionally and even I can't justify paying that much for it!  If anyone wanted to buy it for me though, it'd have a lovely home with the others :whistling:

Bryan's a really cool dude, I met him at a weekend convention where his meet and greet went on past 3am.  Definitely meet him if you ever get the chance

• Like 1

10 hours ago, charlesberg said:

Bryan's a really cool dude, I met him at a weekend convention where his meet and greet went on past 3am.  Definitely meet him if you ever get the chance

That finishing time gets later every time I hear about it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 5:31 PM, VikingGrrrl said:

Apparently every time I buy a Pop! that have a chase version I get the chase... :blink:

I've only had that happen once and that was for sub zero from mortal combat.the annoying thing was that the top of the box was ripped.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

A question to anyone who's had Funko's signed: If I were to get any of mine signed, I'd want to protect them from dust so I didn't risk rubbing off the auto if it got dirty, but do you use the hard cases or soft covers, like the ones you get to put steel books in. Is there any difference as I'm thinking the only factor that ever really matters is that they are acid free.  Any thoughts?

So my pop collection grew by two. I have an adipose (In a doctor who mystery box, which is ironic because I am going to be trying to loose weight, lol) and the thirteenth doctor in her goggles and apron.I'm a bit late to the doctor Who pops...was concentrating on gaming pops at the time so collecting other doctors might be a little challenging.....

• Like 2