Funko Pop Collection

andyfilm_1

10 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

erm whoops, I think I may have bought more :help::whistling: (funnily enough I wasn't actually looking for pops but the detective Pikachu Cards :WINCE:)

Yeah, yeah, we've all heard that before "they just fell into my basket Doctor".

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Just got Captain Marvel in the mail and it's the chase and I don't want it! :crying: The two times I've received a chase I've wanted the regular one.. Why? Why?!?

Years ago Disney had similar figurines called Vinylmation. Most sold in blind boxes. The husband of a friend of mine was a big collector. Rarely got any chasers or the even more rare variants.

I bought a box in Paris because it was one of their "purchase with purchase" offers and I thought if I don't like it I can give it to him for trading. Bam - chaser.

The year after in the US a friend working for Disney took us to a Cast Member Store where they had Marvel Vinylmation that were Pretty much sold out everywhere. I grabbed one just for fun, opened it in the hotel. Was left very confused. Sent my friend a Picture: "Umm… why does my Green Goblin look like Jonah Jameson?" I had grabbed a variant and didn't even know what it was.

Poor husband apparently almost died upon seeing the Picture until I assured him he could have it.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Just got Captain Marvel in the mail and it's the chase and I don't want it! :crying: The two times I've received a chase I've wanted the regular one.. Why? Why?!?

At least you can sell it for

Image result for loadsa money gif

?

Or just add it to your collection?

Edited by Raylenth

Just now, VikingGrrrl said:

I'll probably just add it to my collection for now and see if it grows on me like the other one did

I get it's annoying though as presumably you will have to buy the one you wanted again now, but at least there's the potential to sell them later if they turn out to be worth loads.

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I get it's annoying though as presumably you will have to buy the one you wanted again now, but at least there's the potential to sell them later if they turn out to be worth loads.

Or you end up doing what Lynz does and keep both. Seemingly forever. For example, apparently it’s important to have two Duck Dodgers Space Cadet pops one that’s a slightly different colour and has a Chase sticker on it :huh:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

What if I get a chase again? :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...