Funko Pop Collection

andyfilm_1

23 hours ago, maegurwen said:

That's where I started, I got Brianne Of Tarth as my first one. Now I'm about 22 funko's in xD (With more on the way lol, i think my responsible collecting has gone out the window now:WINCE::P) (only 5 of those are game of thrones, the rest are gaming funko's)

As for choosing, Maybe go for your favorite character first :smile:

That's what usually happens to me. I start collecting something, and I try to stay on budget, but it never works out that way... Thank you for the suggestion! I have so many favourite characters, so it would be difficult to choose a favourite! I'll see which Funko's are there, then I'll decide on the day, I think! :lol::smile:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

On the subject of Funko Pops, I've been looking into getting Funkos for all the Doctors. I can find the modern Doctors in loads of places so that's ok. However, I have seen images of Funkos of classic Doctors but I can't find them anywhere. Anyone have any suggestions of where to look? I'm thinking it would be best to just keep an eye on eBay.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

7 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

On the subject of Funko Pops, I've been looking into getting Funkos for all the Doctors. I can find the modern Doctors in loads of places so that's ok. However, I have seen images of Funkos of classic Doctors but I can't find them anywhere. Anyone have any suggestions of where to look? I'm thinking it would be best to just keep an eye on eBay.

Have ya tried Amazon? Or forbidden planet maybe?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Have ya tried Amazon? Or forbidden planet maybe?

I think I may have tried Amazon, I can't remember. :D

Does Forbidden Planet have a website? I don't live near one of the shops unfortunately.

EDIT: I'm on the forbidden planet website now. I've answered my own question.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

10 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

They will be customs. I am a funko expert now because my partner is OBSESSED. Our bedroom doesn’t have wallpaper it has funko pops. Around 600 of them and growing. Seriously I’ll need to post the pics. What she does when we go to a con if the actor she wants doesn’t have an official pop she gets one custom made. I’ll post you some pics of the classic Doctors she has and the link to the site of th guy that makes them. You’ll be able to order them from him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ravogd said:

They will be customs. I am a funko expert now because my partner is OBSESSED. Our bedroom doesn’t have wallpaper it has funko pops. Around 600 of them and growing. Seriously I’ll need to post the pics. What she does when we go to a con if the actor she wants doesn’t have an official pop she gets one custom made. I’ll post you some pics of the classic Doctors she has and the link to the site of th guy that makes them. You’ll be able to order them from him.

Thank you very much for the assistance. 

Also, 600 Pops! That is far more than my measly collection.:D

Here are my partners (signed) Dr Who related Pops. There are actually more but these are the signed ones. @The Friendly Dalek If you look you can see her custom 5th-8th Doctors at the bottom. Even though there is now a first doctor pop that was released after the last Xmas special the one seen here is actually a customer made before it was known that there would be an official one. There’s also a custom Leela at the top that the pop still has to be made for (same with the 8th doctor pop). Sometimes there just isn’t time to get it made before meeting somebody so getting the box first is always a good idea in those cases. You can also see one wall of the “funko pop wallpaper” behind them. That entire wall is floor to ceiling pops hence the wallpaper.

42A2D631-E28A-4E71-A255-24B296C1DA92_zps

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Here are my partners (signed) Dr Who related Pops. There are actually more but these are the signed ones. @The Friendly Dalek If you look you can see her custom 5th-8th Doctors at the bottom. Even though there is now a first doctor pop that was released after the last Xmas special the one seen here is actually a customer made before it was known that there would be an official one. There’s also a custom Leela at the top that the pop still has to be made for (same with the 8th doctor pop). Sometimes there just isn’t time to get it made before meeting somebody so getting the box first is always a good idea in those cases. You can also see one wall of the “funko pop wallpaper” behind them. That entire wall is floor to ceiling pops hence the wallpaper.

42A2D631-E28A-4E71-A255-24B296C1DA92_zps

That's awesome, and have you got a link to the person/people who make the custom ones? :D

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm trying to keep my money together. Therefore I told myself "just one Funko!" and bought Vegeta from DBZ. I wasn't really into that funko thing at this time and didn't knew how many of them are out there. I bet even know I can't fathom the diversity out there. Well, of course Vegeta isn't my only Funko by now but I  ended up just buying ones of my favorite characters from different shows or movies. Right now I have:

Vegeta & Muten Roshi from DBZ, Peter Quill & Iron Man from the MCU, Lupin, Draco & Luna from Harry Potter, Steve Harrington from Stranger Things, Jack Sparrow from POTC, Negan from TWD, Patrick Star from Spongebob and Tormund from Game of Thrones.

A pretty small and ordinarily collection. I'm very impressed by the dedication most of you put in their collection!

• Like 3

Counted this morning. I have 5 g.o.t pops, 4 fairy tail pops and about 51 gaming related pops. At the moment still eyeing up overwatch pops although I'm starting to get tempted by Sherlock pops..(might be to do with the fact that I re-watched Sherlock last week).

anyone recently added to their collections (most of my recent additions were overwatch/crash bandicoot/f.n.a.f related)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...