Funko Pop Collection

andyfilm_1

On 11/26/2017 at 3:23 PM, minchb said:

This has now grown! :lol:

Daisy Ridley on my Rey (Force Awakens Edition)

James Franco on my Green Goblin

Evanna Lynch on my Luna Lovegood 

Talitha Bateman on my Annabelle 

Oh! Wow! You've met James Franco? Lucky! :smile:

• Like 1

On 7/30/2017 at 7:33 PM, maegurwen said:

I have about 9 because of space ( i haven't got anywhere proper to display them.) So I basically buy if and when... 

So far I have Brienne of Tarth, Petyr Baelish, Jon snow (Series 2?), Jamie Lannister with a gold hand and Jacob Frye. Then this weekend I bought Illidan, Arthas and Ezio Auditore.

I forgot to add death wing to that list. Also since i last posted I added to the collection. (Now with added Chell, Atlas, Eve Frye & The mountain.) 

• 2 months later...
On 4/23/2018 at 11:27 PM, Raylenth said:

Buying a Funko could lead to serious lifestyle and financial changes.  Buy responsibly. 

Agreed. Done that so far and still ended up with 18 pop funkos(My latest ones being glow in the dark Crash Bandicoot, cobalt Mercy, Tracer and Symetra)

Unfortunately I now have space for more...oh dear:help:....This is going to be rough to buy responsibly still lol.

6 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I'm not sure of it's rarity, are there any funko experts who can help me on that?

The Marvel Collector Corps with it was available at Pop in a Box not that long ago.

For the price you can check at Pop Price Guide.

17 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Today I found and bought the Doctor Strange "exclusive marvel collector corps" golden variant :thumbup:

Not sure about this one, what's the number on it?  As far as I am aware, as I have all of the Strange ones (I think), none of them are particularly valuable

If it's this one https://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Strange-Exclusive-Marvel-Collector/dp/B01MF9FHC6 I don't think it's valuable.  I bought mine on Ebay and it wasn't much more than usual pop prices, it was the delivery that was expensive.

Edited by Raylenth

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Not sure about this one, what's the number on it?  As far as I am aware, as I have all of the Strange ones (I think), none of them are particularly valuable

If it's this one https://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctor-Strange-Exclusive-Marvel-Collector/dp/B01MF9FHC6 I don't think it's valuable.  I bought mine on Ebay and it wasn't much more than usual pop prices, it was the delivery that was expensive.

Yeah that's the one, and thanks for the info :D

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

Yeah that's the one, and thanks for the info :D

You scared me for a moment thinking I'd missed one.  It was the 'Golden' phrasing as I know they have started doing metallic pops now :D