Funko Pop Collection

andyfilm_1

2 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

These pops can grow out to be massive collections :o

I started with getting one from my brother, which was one he got in a loot crate that he didn't want. From there it just spiraled out of control. The problem with liking several fandoms. Passed three digits a good while ago. Now I don't even know how many I have :huh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I started with getting one from my brother, which was one he got in a loot crate that he didn't want. From there it just spiraled out of control. The problem with liking several fandoms. Passed three digits a good while ago. Now I don't even know how many I have :huh:

pretty much the same, got one from a sub box (ronan from gotg) then i went a little nuts now have settled for just marvel,dc,dr who, dbz and  some signed pops, sold most of the others, back down too 176 lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cptpugwash said:

pretty much the same, got one from a sub box (ronan from gotg) then i went a little nuts now have settled for just marvel,dc,dr who, dbz and  some signed pops, sold most of the others, back down too 176 lol

I'm trying to sell some of mine, but it's really hard. In my country everyone wants to buy them for half of the regular store price, so if you have some that are worth more it's impossible :(

2 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I'm trying to sell some of mine, but it's really hard. In my country everyone wants to buy them for half of the regular store price, so if you have some that are worth more it's impossible :(

Yeah people don't usually want to pay more than the retail price :unsure:

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

What country you in?

Game of Thrones: first Jon, first Daenerys, Sansa, Arya, Ghost, Lyanna Mormont, Jaqen H’ghar and bloody Jon Snow.

Toothless from HTTYD.

Stranger Things: first Eleven, Chase Eleven, Underwater Eleven, Chase Hopper.

Arwen and Aragorn 2-pack.

Emerald City Comic Con WW2 Captain America.

Got most of these a few years ago. Try not to buy too many now so my collection doesn’t get out of control. Pretty much just go for Chases and Exclusives now when I do get one.