Funko Pop Collection

andyfilm_1

I’ve kept all my Pop! Vinyls in their boxes and in plastic protector boxes and all of them are on display apart from one, my SDCC 12th Doctor in Spacesuit (no 239) Pop! I’ve kept stored away as it is my precious (says in Gollum voice) :P

• Like 1

I have protectors on all the Pops in my "Wall of Pop" (yes it's called that because it creates an actual wall) and I have some out of the box in a cabinet together with other merch.

Ouch! The price on that Doctor in Spacesuit now. I can see why it is your precious @R4wly97!! Hope you got it for a good price ^_^

6 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

I didn’t know there were so many different doctor Strange ones…

You should see my Baby Groot pop collection. They milked that little tree for all he was worth and I continued to buy them! 

Edited by tompain100
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, VikingGrrrl said:

A very nice collection :D is the first one the one with the rune? :blink: And I don't see Smaug :P

It is indeed.   And I hate you now.  I may just have bought one.  Not the gold Smaug though, no way am I paying for one of those!

47 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

I didn’t know there were so many different doctor Strange ones…

I have all the current ones, including the key ring Strange :D

1 minute ago, VikingGrrrl said:

@Raylenth Doctor Strange with the rune is on my wishlist!! Lucky you! ^_^ And I have a gold Smaug :D Bought it when it was released so paid regular price, don't hate me!

I don't hate you, though I may track you down and steal it, I'll kidnap Ian, bring him up and hog tie him outside your house in order to distract you.  But well done for getting it.

There's a few of the rune ones out there out there but with postage they are about £30/40 depending on the exchange rate.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

I don't hate you, though I may track you down and steal it, I'll kidnap Ian, bring him up and hog tie him outside your house in order to distract you.  But well done for getting it.

There's a few of the rune ones out there out there but with postage they are about £30/40 depending on the exchange rate.

That might actually work! :P If you want to make sure I leave the house you should bring Tom Hiddleston instead ;)

Speaking of, tried looking for the Doctor Strange with rune in some stores online and ended up buying two Loki Pops instead... expensive ones... my wallet... it won't... stop... screaming!! :sad:

9 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

That might actually work! :P If you want to make sure I leave the house you should bring Tom Hiddleston instead ;)

Speaking of, tried looking for the Doctor Strange with rune in some stores online and ended up buying two Loki Pops instead... expensive ones... my wallet... it won't... stop... screaming!! :sad:

...........And not the Strange one?

I think they are mostly only available on Ebay unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

...........And not the Strange one?

I think they are mostly only available on Ebay unfortunately.

Couldn't find it in any of my usual stores :( Think I've used up my Pop fund for a while now, so will have a look on ebay in a while :WINCE:

• Like 1

Never really liked the black and white ones actually. I bought the Loki without helmet from Dark World and Loki with helmet from Ragnarok :) Have Frost Giant Loki (glow in the dark) and regular Loki from Ragnarok from before.

Saw they had a few different Sherlocks at Popcultcha. *winky face*

• Like 1