What makes the con special for you?

Dreamsphere

Making a total bosom of yourself in front of a celebrity. I met Paul McGann and was so in love I forgot my own name when he asked.

Don't worry I blushed so red I looked like a beetroot in my photo.

Lol

He is so pretty it's just not fair. *swoon*

omg stop. when he gave me a hug and a kiss i literally giggled. which made him laugh cause i was dressed as chaplin and he loved the outfit. i also told him that the doctor who movie was not rubbish (we used other words,but not in posts!which was hillarious cause he yelled out "your right! it wasnt *such and such* and high fived me lmao) then i got another hug and kiss and walked away so happy and dreamy i walked into another cosplayer and nearly knocked them over. >.>

nearly all of the little accidents i had last year, because i am VERY clumsy, were made twice as funny because of the costume. at one moment i accidentally hooked my YALC and my own bag straps on to a row of chairs (how i dont know) and walked away not noticing, taking down the row of chairs with me. a couple across from me burst out laughing and thought i did it because of my costume and i was trying to make people laugh. so i just smiled, mortified but happy i could make people laugh and smile and helped pick the chairs up and walked off heh

Oh my god what an amazing story! I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to get a photo with him but we were so rushed that day with so many people to see and trying to get back to Brighton. My boyfriend lamented that he didn't get me to take his Withnail and I dvd to sign. I did give him a pair of Tardis cufflinks I'd made and thanked him for being 'my Doctor' and told him the movie got me into Dr Who but other than that I think I was babbling like a moron and shaking all over. I wish I'd gotten a kiss! Also your costume sounds fab! What will you be going as this year?

Making a total bosom of yourself in front of a celebrity. I met Paul McGann and was so in love I forgot my own name when he asked.

Lol

omg stop. when he gave me a hug and a kiss i literally giggled. which made him laugh cause i was dressed as chaplin and he loved the outfit. i also told him that the doctor who movie was not rubbish (we used other words,but not in posts!which was hillarious cause he yelled out "your right! it wasnt *such and such* and high fived me lmao) then i got another hug and kiss and walked away so happy and dreamy i walked into another cosplayer and nearly knocked them over. >.>

nearly all of the little accidents i had last year, because i am VERY clumsy, were made twice as funny because of the costume. at one moment i accidentally hooked my YALC and my own bag straps on to a row of chairs (how i dont know) and walked away not noticing, taking down the row of chairs with me. a couple across from me burst out laughing and thought i did it because of my costume and i was trying to make people laugh. so i just smiled, mortified but happy i could make people laugh and smile and helped pick the chairs up and walked off heh

Oh my god what an amazing story! I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to get a photo with him but we were so rushed that day with so many people to see and trying to get back to Brighton. My boyfriend lamented that he didn't get me to take his Withnail and I dvd to sign. I did give him a pair of Tardis cufflinks I'd made and thanked him for being 'my Doctor' and told him the movie got me into Dr Who but other than that I think I was babbling like a moron and shaking all over. I wish I'd gotten a kiss! Also your costume sounds fab! What will you be going as this year?

13886285_10154382307903524_7655525643091

Chappers has to come back, naturally. The costume seems to make people really happy. every time colin baker has spotted me he gives me a big smile and says "hello CC!" i also leave the convention feeling so happy after wearing it so why not. my second costume will be undertaker from black butler.

Sounds like you picked just the right character to cosplay! ;)

well, when you naturally walk with a limp that kinda makes it look like his walk, are clumsy to a point where its amazing you are still alive and have the imagination of ten year old trapped in a 30 somthing year old body that makes you want to run around acting an idiot 99% of the day then there really wasn't any other costume i think i could carry off so well lmao.

• Like 1

Lol

Chappers has to come back, naturally. The costume seems to make people really happy. every time colin baker has spotted me he gives me a big smile and says "hello CC!" i also leave the convention feeling so happy after wearing it so why not. my second costume will be undertaker from black butler.

That is incredible, I love it! I'm never brave enough to cosplay. I think when I'm done losing weight (2 stone so far, 2 to go!) then I'll be brave and come up with something. Maybe Wednesday Addams.

Lol

That is incredible, I love it! I'm never brave enough to cosplay. I think when I'm done losing weight (2 stone so far, 2 to go!) then I'll be brave and come up with something. Maybe Wednesday Addams.

wow! well done thats amazing. if thats you in the picture then i think you look beautiful, not overweight. i myself am exactly 13st but still cosplay. i just pick cosplays that will suit my body type. Going into the cosplay scene for the first time is scary yes, cause your worried people will judge you over it but once you do it, its addictive and so much fun. did it the first time when i was 18 and cosplayed zero from vampire knight, it was awesome.

For me, it is obviously meeting the guests - I've only ever been to one event and that was back in 2015 - unfortunately, I have been cash strapped since then as I am not employed right now. Also, I was feeling quite low at the time of the event back in 2015 but when I went, I felt really good about myself and met some really wonderful people, so for me, its the guests and the people and the overall atmosphere - I mean, back in 2015, they had a BTTF reunion and you'll never see that again in your lifetime, I can bet, just to give an example, highlighting the amazing job Showmasters do in organising the events.

Lol

wow! well done thats amazing. if thats you in the picture then i think you look beautiful, not overweight. i myself am exactly 13st but still cosplay. i just pick cosplays that will suit my body type. Going into the cosplay scene for the first time is scary yes, cause your worried people will judge you over it but once you do it, its addictive and so much fun. did it the first time when i was 18 and cosplayed zero from vampire knight, it was awesome.

Thank you twice! YOU'RE MY NEW BEST FRIEND! I'm a little over average height so it's well distributed but I do need to lose some more if only for the sake of my health.

I LOVE VAMPIRE KNIGHT! I don't really know anyone who cosplays it. I only saw the first series though so I should probably go back and finish it. My favourite is Card Captor Sakura but all her outfits are so short and frilly so I'd feel silly in them. Amu from Shugo Chara would be good. Mostly it's a slightly gothic school uniform. If I've lost enough to build my confidence by July I might see what I can throw together.