What makes the con special for you?

Dreamsphere

To all the people who want to chat or feel like they are a bit out of place being there alone and overwhelmed please come up to me and say hi and if im not rushing to a photo op then i will happily take a stroll around the merch tables with you or sit and have a quick bite to eat with you and a chat. I also simply adore the english accent so if you are indeed english be prepared for me to let you do all the talking lmao. congrats on having such beautiful accents hehe

• Like 2

the atmosphere for sure and meeting new like minded friends while standing in queues. ohh and the jealousy when i show all my photos and autos to fam and friends lol

My friend was jealous of me when I met Zach Galligan! She's always looking at the photo of him and I now. :lol:

hehehe even my brothers friends were jealous when he showed them some of my pics rofl it is awesome that we get this chance to meet them.... forget sandy beaches would rather spend my money on cons lol going to lfcc costs me a pretty penny with flights hotel etc but worth it

I think it's great fans get this chance to meet these stars. I'm hopefully going to the London one this year. Quite a few people I want to meet, so it could get pretty pricey... But it's worth it! :thumbup:

the atmosphere for sure and meeting new like minded friends while standing in queues. ohh and the jealousy when i show all my photos and autos to fam and friends lol

My friend was jealous of me when I met Zach Galligan! She's always looking at the photo of him and I now. :lol:

hehehe even my brothers friends were jealous when he showed them some of my pics rofl it is awesome that we get this chance to meet them.... forget sandy beaches would rather spend my money on cons lol going to lfcc costs me a pretty penny with flights hotel etc but worth it

I think it's great fans get this chance to meet these stars. I'm hopefully going to the London one this year. Quite a few people I want to meet, so it could get pretty pricey... But it's worth it! :thumbup:

totally worth it 😀😀😀

People. I am looking forward to see all the people. It may sound stupid, but last year I just met most of the people from here and I am happy that this year I will see them and I can run towards them screaming "Helllooooo *insert name here*! How are you?!" and give them really massive hug. Last year was just, "hi, i'm Rory".

• Like 3

People. I am looking forward to see all the people. It may sound stupid, but last year I just met most of the people from here and I am happy that this year I will see them and I can run towards them screaming "Helllooooo *insert name here*! How are you?!" and give them really massive hug. Last year was just, "hi, i'm Rory".

I'll have to make sure to introduce myself to you this year, so that I can get a massive hug in 2018!

• Like 2

I'll have to make sure to introduce myself to you this year, so that I can get a massive hug in 2018!

Why wait until 2018? You're the friendliest guy on the forum so hug ahead! ;)

Rory if you can find me there you can hug me all you like. :)

Making that wee bit harder by not knowing what you look like, Law. lol

Thats the fun of it, but maybe ill bring a small sign with my name on it. Edited by Law-dono

Last year was like getting to know people. I knew few people from the con before like Pen the Pirate and Iceman and even the Camel, but I didn't know that I knew him before :D But this year we are already friends and this is very special for me. It's not gonna be awkward at all.

Plus, you can always come to me (I am always dressed up as Anna from Frozen) and say "oh, I know you from forum, can I have a hug?" and I'll give you the blank stare trying to figure out who the heck are you from forum and then I'll say "sure" and we'll hug! yay! :D

Why wait until 2018? You're the friendliest guy on the forum so hug ahead! ;)

Awesomesauce, I'll get practicing straightaway!

I am not sure if it's still going on, but a while ago this was a trend among cosplayers, going around with signs "free hugs."

Most of us are a friendly bunch. But I still would not recommend doing that. You may get way more than you bargained for.

it's the people who force the hugs on to you, you have to watch out for.

Totally the people make it, be it bumping randomly into people you've met before or just chatting to others. In the queue for LFCC 2015 we ended up 20 people or so in front of a guy we met at a motorsport event earlier that year! Completely random!

Very tempting to make a "it's my birthday, HUG ME" badge for Friday at LFCC!

• 2 weeks later...

Making a total bosom of yourself in front of a celebrity. I met Paul McGann and was so in love I forgot my own name when he asked.

Don't worry I blushed so red I looked like a beetroot in my photo.

Lol

He is so pretty it's just not fair. *swoon*

omg stop. when he gave me a hug and a kiss i literally giggled. which made him laugh cause i was dressed as chaplin and he loved the outfit. i also told him that the doctor who movie was not rubbish (we used other words,but not in posts!which was hillarious cause he yelled out "your right! it wasnt *such and such* and high fived me lmao) then i got another hug and kiss and walked away so happy and dreamy i walked into another cosplayer and nearly knocked them over. >.>

nearly all of the little accidents i had last year, because i am VERY clumsy, were made twice as funny because of the costume. at one moment i accidentally hooked my YALC and my own bag straps on to a row of chairs (how i dont know) and walked away not noticing, taking down the row of chairs with me. a couple across from me burst out laughing and thought i did it because of my costume and i was trying to make people laugh. so i just smiled, mortified but happy i could make people laugh and smile and helped pick the chairs up and walked off heh

• Like 1