Autographs or Photoshoots?

Ricksta

Would it be worth getting the photos autographed or a separate picture?

What do you mean by "worth it"? It's totally up to you. I got a number of photosession photos signed personally, but the majority of mine are not. I mostly do it when it was a fun pose or a memorable Moment.

I mainly go for autographs and try to take a photo with guests.

I only go for photoshoots if I have been unable to do so i.e. No Photos, No Posed Photos and I don't have a friend with me to take a photo of me with the guest while the guest is signing, or guests charge extra for photos taken at the table (which I know SM don't allow but some others do).

I also go for photoshoots if I'm wearing a cosplay or geeky tshirt relevant to the guest, including some special photoshoots.

• 2 weeks later...

Autographs for me guys, having been collecting for a good while now [star Wars only tho unfortunately]. Although Linda Blair is making some noises in my head this year.

I've got upteen Star Wars [original movies] 8 x 10's signed now [Fisher, Mayhew, Bulloch, Prowse etc.] but all are kept in plastic wallets in a ring binder stored away, as like many people's problems, where to put them up? Especially with the wife's consent - haha.

This year I'm on my Rogue One mission. US import movie poster purchased, a full pack of gold sharpie markers also purchased, and I'll be getting the 5 names to sign it who are attending already to add to the 3 names I've already had sign my poster. [hopefully more names to be announced]

The wife has said this can be hung in the hall way. No Jedi mind tricks were used... I promise.

I dont think my statement is silly :-) With all the crap I see go on - even fooling experts, never mind public or even us.

I guess I am just extremely distrustful haha

But in my eyes I really do feel all my autograph are utterly worthless to anyone but me.

I saw them sign them items, I chatted, I interacted. They are my memories. Why anyone would want to buy them from me is odd, esspecially as they could all be fakes :-D again trust is hard to come by I find.

Not being argumentative by the way :-) we believe what we believe.

I have a friend who thinks she has Elvis's signature. She can think it is with its certificate and history, but 100 quid off ebay makes is dodgy for me haha

Elvis goes for much more than 100£......I paid 600£ or more for a small photo which is actually a fair price for one (far cry from mint condition though) and it has been deemed authentic. Makes you wonder what a sgd poster would fetch :P

Edited by 007 spells Bond