Are you limited to number of photo ops you can buy?

WayneLee

This may be a stupid question but am i limited to the number of photo ops i can get, not just for one guest but overall for the weekend. Such as only allowed to get 10 in total so everyone gets a chance of a photo with people or could I, money and time permitting get a photo op with every guest announced if I wanted.

Also if possible bit of advice if im allowed as many as i want, what would be a maximum limit i shouldnt really go above so im not running around all weekend (obviously scheduling permitted). If it helps i should now be attending friday and saturday and have a gold pass. Plus only looking at getting a couple of non diamond guests autographs.

You can buy as many photo ops as you want Wayne, whether it be 1 with each guest announced or 20 with 1 guest (though you may find security eyeing you up if you do that :smile: ) Just be aware that the photo shoot schedule isn't published until about a week before the event so the more you buy the more chance there is for clashes to happen.

There are a few people on here who do a lot of shoots, 20+ for some of them and they say planning is the key. Know where you have to be when, and you don't always have to get there for the start of the session as that can actually lead to unnecessary waiting around, sometimes it's better to go during the middle/end of the shoot as it can allow you to do others in the time you would have been queuing. The crew always try to help in the case of any clashes.

Also ask on here for advice once the schedule has been published as people can advise which order to do shoots in if you do have clashes.

Re the auto's, obvious but worth mentioning, the more you do the less time you have for other things so if lots of guests are announced in the upcoming months that you may want auto's from it would be a bit harder to do if you have loads of shoots.

Edited by Raylenth

I wouldn't recommend too many, because there will be clashes, also you'll be running from queue to queue, stressing out, without any time to actually enjoy the event.

It's worth noting that the different booths were fairly close together last year though.

I wouldn't recommend too many, because there will be clashes, also you'll be running from queue to queue, stressing out, without any time to actually enjoy the event.

This, I spent a good portion of my single day last year doing this, I was exhausted by the end of it and wouldnt want to do it again.

Certainly agree, we were the same last year, but only because we left booking everything to the last minute and tried doing all in 1 day.

• 2 weeks later...

I try and space mine out where I can (as I do all weekend), so far ive got 2 booked for friday and 1 for saturday..if I get more i'll try to split them out evenly (or go for a load on friday as they are usually quietest!)

One year I had 8 or 9 the same day, that was 'fun'..my friends even to this day said they hardly saw me that day as I was usually at one of the photo areas waiting for another shoot, which meant I couldn't do much else!