Big Guest Announcement Friday (10th Feb) at 7pm

So is the guest that was announced by accident the big name or one of the other guests they are announcing tomorrow :)

Not sure.

I'd personally guess that it was one of the other guests. I'd be very surprised if they were the big guest. There'd be a lot of posts from disgruntled people after the multiple day build-up.

• Like 2

So is the guest that was announced by accident the big name or one of the other guests they are announcing tomorrow :)

Well the guest annunced by accident is the first time signer. Was it a big guest? Depends on people. For me it wasn't, for someone it may be a dream guest.

• Like 3

Not sure.

I'd personally guess that it was one of the other guests. I'd be very surprised if they were the big guest. There'd be a lot of posts from disgruntled people after the multiple day build-up.

I kind of agree but I think they qualify under the first time signer bit.

• Like 1

There's only 1 Ben. All the others are imposters.

*standing here with crossed arms tapping the healthy foot*

Well of course I don't mean your Ben! He's not an imposter at all.

I keep tripping myself up over this don't I?

There's only 1 Ben. All the others are imposters.

*standing here with crossed arms tapping the healthy foot*

Well of course I don't mean your Ben! He's not an imposter at all.

I keep tripping myself up over this don't I?

You're certainly doing your best. :lol:

I posted on here who was announced on the Facebook page and now my comment has been deleted. Sorry, I didn't know the Facebook post was made in error; I just thought you were announcing it earlier than advertised as it had gotten out or something. I'll not mention who was announced; my lips are sealed.

Can i bribe you anything for the name? I hate waiting...

I posted on here who was announced on the Facebook page and now my comment has been deleted. Sorry, I didn't know the Facebook post was made in error; I just thought you were announcing it earlier than advertised as it had gotten out or something. I'll not mention who was announced; my lips are sealed.

Can i bribe you anything for the name? I hate waiting...

People can try, but..... :poki: