Big Guest Announcement Friday (10th Feb) at 7pm

How come when LSM posted two voice actors names in a build-up thread they were told 'This isn't a guest request thread guys :rolleyes: ' by the same person who's decided to post a massive Toblerone picture?

The people who are posting sooo many individual posts about potatoes, toblerones and different ways to spell Benedict Cumberbatch etc should also be pointed to the correct thread (General Chat) with QS's pitchfork ( 'But not in this thread please. *Points in direction of guest Suggestion thread and area with her pitchfork*' ).

Someone stating voice actors they wanted SM to get in a build-up thread was on-topic. It may not have been worded as a guess, but it was close enough. AND it was only one post and y'all acted like it was the end of the world. :rolleyes:

I guess Charlie Cox or Mike Colter for one of tonight's announcements. :coolthumb:

• Like 3

You can just say my name Sam. :smile: Saying 'the person' doesn't really hide who you are talking about does it.

Why I posted " 'This isn't a guest request thread guys :rolleyes: " was slightly meant to be jokey as the way people some time phrase it makes it sound like they are requesting people, and as it's an announcement thread, the person attending is already booked, i.e, they aren't going to change the guest to be announced to who people sound like they are asking for.

I certainly didn't intend to harass people for posting or acting like it was the end of the world. I apologise if my posts annoy you.

We do try not to get silly at the start of threads when the most relevant information and questions are getting posted but sometimes the conversation does go off on a tangent for a bit.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Come on people, this is not the place for fun, this is a serious thread based on guessing a guest that can't be guessed because half of us already know.

Serious guesses only from here on in please.

I guess Zoe Wanamaker.

ooh that's a good one, never thought about her, has she not been to LFCC before though :)

i'm hoping for a doctor who guest :) :)