Big Guest Announcement Friday (10th Feb) at 7pm

Nope I put WHannel nah nah

It's actually spelt with two lls so it's whannell ;)
The amount of times I suggested him I should have got that the one time I'm messing about
I'm dying to meet him and Shawnee smith so bad

I NEED to meet Shawnee.

But also Leigh WhanneLL. Gimme.

If you have seen what can only be described as the fantastic malfunction on Facebook, please do not share it, and keep it as the nice announcement at 7pm on Friday that it should be :)

i saw it! i cant believe you managed to get tom hiddleston to LFCC!!!!!! well done showmasters...

.... ;)

• Showmasters Admin

If you have seen what can only be described as the fantastic malfunction on Facebook, please do not share it, and keep it as the nice announcement at 7pm on Friday that it should be :)

i saw it! i cant believe you managed to get tom hiddleston to LFCC!!!!!! well done showmasters...

.... ;)

;) glad to know you can keep a secret. We like your style.

• Like 1

Just glad I wasn't going crazy. Sitting there thinking to myself "But why is it not in the forum!?"

• Showmasters Admin

Just glad I wasn't going crazy. Sitting there thinking to myself "But why is it not in the forum!?"

Secret be told, we usually give the forum 30 seconds - 1 minute head start on an announcement :)

Someone has to bring in some Chunky Monkey for the rest of the office for that!

Someone has to bring in some Chunky Monkey for the rest of the office for that!

At least a crate haha