Big Guest Announcement Friday (10th Feb) at 7pm

Stallone, Duchovny, Hunnam, Fox, Hurst, ... aren't first time signers.

Very curious though!

Charlie Hunnam is doing cons? .... Did not know that

And while Stallone already did cons he would be a first with SM I think and especially LFCC so I'm not ruling him out even if I doubt it would be him

• Like 1

Pearl Mackie or someone from GoT is my initial guess.

If they're a first time signer then that means they haven't even signed at ... the big con in America in the summer with all the panels and amazing guests (don't want to name it but I'm sure you all know what I mean). That gets rid of a lot of possibilities.

• Like 1

Someone mentioned Stallone. Technically he will be a first time signer because all he did was photos. However, I don't think it will be him (especially since on IMDB he is a busy man).

Since I was right with Pele for Collectormania 24, I hope to be right on the money again.

I reckon this guest will be an addition to the Back to the Future theme. Billy Zane? or as guessed earlier Elisabeth Shue?

• Like 1

I am hoping for someone from Ghostbusters (old one not new one)!!!

Bill Murray would probably be a first time signer but I would be AMAZED if anyone could convince him to do a con!

A bit leftfield but what about Daniel Day Lewis? He would be massive IMO and I don't think he has ever signed before!?

• Like 1

I noticed that Showmasters on Twitter yesterday highlighted the new Transformers trailer during the Superbowl. Perhaps an actor or 2 from the new film? Hopefully my pestering of Peter Cullen and Frank Welker may finally be a reality!

• Like 1