help, ordering entry tickets online...

hannah

So i have come to ordering the tickets for the collectormania 24 birmingham.

I want to order,

3X 9am entry tickets for myself, Mum and Dad

X1 John barrowman photo shoot

X1 John barrowman talk

X1 Kai Owen photo shoot.

Then when I go to pay, I put in my details, then it tells me i have 20 minutes to order, with the entry tickets, Do i have to enter my name and info on 1 ticket, my Mums name and info on another, and my dads name on the 3rd? or as the payer, can I just keep my info on all 3 entry tickets, it is easier for all the e-tickets to be sent to my email address.

I need to book my tickets because JB is already into batch 2 on photo shoot any quick advise please!

Thank you

Hannah x

If you're all going in together then you can just have your info on all the tickets. It only becomes an issue if you plan on arriving separately, then it you would need each persons info on their own tickets.

Ok, We are all going together as dad is the taxi for the day! :laugh: thank you, also if I take it, if i buy a ticket for my mum to go into a photo shoot, I will have to put her info on the ticket ?!

Please put all info of the people actually using the ticket in. So entry 1 you, entry 2 mum, entry 3 dad. Any photo shoot you are buying for mum and dad needs to be in their name.

EDITED TO ADD: If you are arriving as a group especially entry is normally not a problem to only enter one name. But strictly speaking the tickets are personalized, so I am not going to recommend using one name on here. :smile: Especially for photo sessions you are saving yourself a lot of hassle should there be questions and you are not near.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Please put all info of the people actually using the ticket in. So entry 1 you, entry 2 mum, entry 3 dad. Any photo shoot you are buying for mum and dad needs to be in their name.

EDITED TO ADD: If you are arriving as a group especially entry is normally not a problem to only enter one name. But strictly speaking the tickets are personalized, so I am not going to recommend using one name on here. :smile: Especially for photo sessions you are saving yourself a lot of hassle should there be questions and you are not near.

Oh, ok, I will do this then. I just wanted to be double sure im doing the right thing. Im guessing I can use the same email adress, cause my parrents rarely use them, I think it would just be safer :)

Oh, ok, I will do this then. I just wanted to be double sure im doing the right thing. Im guessing I can use the same email adress, cause my parrents rarely use them, I think it would just be safer :)

Sorry, I know I'm asking question after question today, My dyslexia doesn't always let me understand what is writen, which leads me asking 20 questions :blush:

Yes, you can use the same e-mail address.

Not an issue to ask a couple of times. We'll rather know we have you in safe than someone potentially encountering trouble on the day.

Thank you for your help!!!, I had to go through the system twice cause I ran out of time... but I can confurm I have booked and printed out all my tickets and they are all personlised :coolthumb: This event is turning out to very expensive but amazing at the same time.... :dance: bring me the Dr.who, torchwood and harry potter guests anytime... :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

• Like 1