Latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER LLOYD

5 minutes ago, reidy995 said:

I have 2 hoverboards, will I likely have to pay for 2 autographs to get him to sign both boards or will he sign both for the £35

Price is per autograph so if I out want him to sign both boards it'll be £70

1 hour ago, Lenasbitch92 said:

Price is per autograph so if I out want him to sign both boards it'll be £70

Thanks, a friend was suggesting he may sign multiple for 1 price which didn't sound right to me.

instead of getting him to sign both think will get him and tom wilson to sign 1 of my boards only

34 minutes ago, Waynest27 said:

If I bought diamond pass for cl would I be able to get autograph on Friday or Saturday as I'm not there Sunday? 

the way it works Wayne is that you will be called up in pass number order, as you would be buying late you will have a high number so possibly may not be called until Sunday depending on exactly how many they have sold and how slow he is.  You can talk to the crew on Friday and Saturday and see if they will let you through early, they will help you if they can but there is no guarantee so it is a risk if you choose to buy.

Am I right in saying that I don't have a chance of getting autographs from c.lloyd and j.cleese without a diamond pass? 

Also I have a photo with c.lloyd with Delorean, can this be part exchanged if I buy a diamond pass? 

Thank you for your help

This is my first sm con 

17 minutes ago, Waynest27 said:

Am I right in saying that I don't have a chance of getting autographs from c.lloyd and j.cleese without a diamond pass? 

Also I have a photo with c.lloyd with Delorean, can this be part exchanged if I buy a diamond pass? 

Thank you for your help

This is my first sm con 

I think the phrase Raylenth uses is "unlikely", but it's not stopping us, so don't let it stop you, Wayne. :smile:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wjbleming said:

I think the phrase Raylenth uses is "unlikely", but it's not stopping us, so don't let it stop you, Wayne. :smile:

Nothing is set in stone of course so by all means go and get a VQ because you never know what may happen, maybe diamond pass holders don't all go for auto's that day, maybe they sign a bit quicker than they have in the past.  It's always possible.  I just don't like people to have false expectations and should know how it''s most likely going to be but as has been pointed out on another thread if you can stay to the end as well you sometimes stand a chance then.

Hello All, Just one quick question. I am attending the event tomorrow and I don't have a diamond pass so I was hoping to get to the queue early and get a virtual queue ticket. What are the chances of getting an autograph ? 

Does anyone have any experience of trying to get an autograph from a popular guest without being able to afford a diamond pass ?

Thanks for any advice

I waited from 5am to get a low VQ only to be told he's in photos all day.

i accept it's my own fault I should of looked at schedule.

BUT 9am he should of been out signing!!

HIs photo shoots stop at 11:45 say 12 as he was late for his photo shoot this morning and his next thing then isn't till his talk at 3..

He should be out signing then!!!

not taking a 2 hour lunch!!!

if I had a diamond I would be worrying.

i think it'll mean diamond only tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, Baggieboi said:

HIs photo shoots stop at 11:45 say 12 as he was late for his photo shoot this morning and his next thing then isn't till his talk at 3..

The goal is to have all guests out signing at opening. However, a guest can oversleep or even fall ill as it happened with Chris Judge yesterday.

I don't know if you've tried being in a photoshoot for such a long time, but this takes its toll on guests as well. Also please remember Christopher's age. He will need that break.

I really can't imagine him not returning to signing between photos/lunch and the talk though. But that would still mean he is signing for Diamond Guests in that timeframe first.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Baggieboi said:

Did they not give out VQ tickets today then?