Latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER LLOYD

• 3 weeks later...

You would need a ticket for him Cavs.  The only people who can join you in a photo shoot without a ticket is babes in arms.

If you buy him a shoot ticket so he can join you, you would need to wait until his ticket has been called rather than him come through with you as technically if he comes through with you when your diamond pass is called he would be queue jumping as his batch wouldn't have been called.  However given his age I'd suggest you speak to the crew manning the shoot and ask if it's ok he can come through with you rather than the other way around.  They may not be able to help you depending on how busy the shoot is and you may have to wait until his batch is called but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Edited by Raylenth

Diamond pass holders get to go in first so can choose from any of the seats, i.e. the front rows Emperor, but they aren't segregated or anything.  It means that if seats at the front are still free when the general talk ticket holders come in they can fill the empty seats.

Some Diamond pass holders may need to sit at the back, if they want to be seated with a general ticket holder - Diamonds can join the general ticket holders but seats cannot be saved by diamonds for someone with a general ticket to join them at the front.

Edited by Raylenth

28 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Diamond pass holders get to go in first so can choose from any of the seats, i.e. the front rows Emperor, but they aren't segregated or anything.  It means that if seats at the front are still free when the general talk ticket holders come in they can fill the empty seats.

Some Diamond pass holders may need to sit at the back, if they want to be seated with a general ticket holder - Diamonds can join the general ticket holders but seats cannot be saved by diamonds for someone with a general ticket to join them at the front.

Almost true. The from few rows have signs on them stating they are for Diamond pass holders. If there are a significant amount of free Diamond pass seats then the crew might allow standard holders to move forward. If there aren't really that many free then they generally won't.

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

Almost true. The from few rows have signs on them stating they are for Diamond pass holders. If there are a significant amount of free Diamond pass seats then the crew might allow standard holders to move forward. If there aren't really that many free then they generally won't.

Correct. Sometimes that happens with the Gold Pass area too at the non-Diamond talks.

Hi I wanted to understand .... If I read the photo with Tom Wilson, can I get De Lorean in the same picture? Or is the photo just with the actors? But I wanted to know .... I come from Italy ... is there a lot of lines? I would like to meet different actors, especially those of Star Wars ... thanks

If you buy the Tom Wilson & deloran' photo then it will be with the car.  If you buy the standard photo shoot then no, you can't have the car in it.

There will be lines, but they will me minimal, please read the FAQ section, particularly the bit about autographs and VQ tickets.

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Se acquisti la foto di Tom Wilson & deloran, allora sarà con la macchina. Se acquisti la foto standard, allora no, non puoi avere la macchina in essa.

Ci saranno linee, ma mi limiteranno a leggere la sezione FAQ, in particolare il bit di autografi e biglietti VQ.

Sorry but I would like to understand it well. I would like to take a photo with Christopher Lloyd and Tom Wilson and De Lorean. However, does it seem to me that I can only make the photo with the two actors or just with one of them and the right car?

2 minutes ago, obiwan1978 said:

Sorry but I would like to understand it well. I would like to take a photo with Christopher Lloyd and Tom Wilson and De Lorean. However, does it seem to me that I can only make the photo with the two actors or just with one of them and the right car?

You are correct.  There is currently no photo with both of them and the car.

3 minutes ago, obiwan1978 said:

If you buy the photo is them, the car is only separete pic. Idk. I had to edit. I am like Jon Snow and know nothing

Edited by RoryMcGarrett

Does anyone know if i can bring a personal item for Christopher Lloyd to sign and if so is there any limitations or can i only have a signed photograph of himself which they provide?

Just now, JRB said:

Does anyone know if i can bring a personal item for Christopher Lloyd to sign and if so is there any limitations or can i only have a signed photograph of himself which they provide?

You can bring anything you want JRB or you can use the provided pictures. The only limitations are usually if the item is risqué in any way but if there are any banned items it will be stated in the announcement post.

• Like 1

Question here.

If I have Diamond Pass but my friend doesn't and he wants to be there with me when I get Christopher's auto (he is not getting one) can he be with me?

I know that everybody in the queue needs a ticket, so if it was a virtual queue my friend would need a number and I would just have to wait until his batch number is called. But since it is possible that Christopher won't get to non Diamond pass holders, my friend's batch won't get called.

So... Am I right in thinking that my friend won't be able to queue with me unless normal VQ ticket holders are called?

Sorry for the super long way of putting it lol

Essentially yes, you have it right.  He will need a VQ to enter the queue but technically the higher ticket number can't go up when the lower one is called so you would have to wait for his to be called if you wanted to go through together - Given that Christopher is very slow at signing it would be doubtful if his VQ would be called

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Essentially yes, you have it right.  He will need a VQ to enter the queue but technically the higher ticket number can't go up when the lower one is called so you would have to wait for his to be called if you wanted to go through together - Given that Christopher is very slow at signing it would be doubtful if his VQ would be called

Ok, thanks :)