Closing Date For Sent In Items?

Hello folks, I'm new to sending in items to get signed and normally attend the events to get the signatures that I am after. However I am unable to attend this event and wanted to get something signed, could anyone tell me when the closing date for send in items for Belfast is?

Many thanks

Matt

I believe for the smaller shows it's usually a week before hand, remembering that they will leave a day or 2 before to be there for the show.

If you find that you might not be able to make the deadline I believe you can email Jason to discuss as sometimes it is possible to make an arrangement.

The pre order page does usually say when the items need to be there by but it may not have been updated yet.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to hijack the thread, but do preordered photos have the Showmasters logo printed in them, or are they plain?

Depends on the Event. The Destination Star Trek or the Sherlocked preordered photos would have the Event logo on them. Other Events not. The Showmasters logo only appears on certain types of photoshoot photo printouts.