The 3rd Annual Forum Meet Up and Great LFCC Geek Off!

• 2 weeks later...

Yep hopefully we can put more traffic through here in the lead up to the event. I'll be posting the winners of the quiz topic poll shortly, and then doing a QOTD on all the other topics mentioned all the way up to the event. The person with the most, first correct answers can have a drink on me at the meet up. So pays to be quick! I won't post at the same time every day either just to keep y'all on your toes!

remember to cast your votes if you haven't already in the FB group, or here if you haven't joined that yet; simply tell me what topics you'd like in the quiz this year and the top two will be chosen :) simples!

Also keep adding yourselves to the list of attendees by copying and pasting from the previous comments, and don't forget to invite all your friends!

love much

Pen x

• Like 2

OK! Results are in... the two topics joining the intro's round, picture round and general nerdlage will be...

MCU and Dr Who!

Thanks for everyone's input, remember to tip your waitress, and invite your friends!

20 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

How long do you think it'll take to become an expert on Dr Who? As currently I know nothing!

How fast can you read through Wikipedia and TARDIS wiki without risking missing a connecting page? :P 

1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

How long do you think it'll take to become an expert on Dr Who? As currently I know nothing!

Take roughly a year (on and off) watching every episode, and if you are a fast reader try the Target books, VNA, VMAs, PDAs and EDAs (absolutely no one will even know what they are), and maybe try reading the entirety of the wiki! Then you may become an expert like me :P

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

Just now, The Friendly Dalek said:

Take roughly a year (on and off) watching every episode, and if you are a fast reader try the Target books, VNA, VMAs, PDAs and EDAs (absolutely no one will even know what they are), and maybe try reading the entirety of the wiki! Then you may become an expert like me :P

So I won't be ready for July then?