The 3rd Annual Forum Meet Up and Great LFCC Geek Off!

24 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Is the facebook group hidden?

Link for me is invalid :-)

Its a private event. You have to be invited. If you're friends with anyone from here on FB they can do it. If not, message me on the email address in my profile and we can work something out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PenThePirate said:

Its a private event. You have to be invited. If you're friends with anyone from here on FB they can do it. If not, message me on the email address in my profile and we can work something out.

They do it this way to keep me out.

FORUM MEET UP ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I know all of you are super excited about the quiz (as am I), so you will all be pleased to know that I will be starting the quiz questions this evening!

I already have some things in mind for the picture and theme tune rounds, so stay tuned!

Also, in the two week countdown to the quiz I will be doing a little thing on here, just for fun, to get everyone ready for the Saturday night.

Thankyouplease x

• Like 3

1. PenThePirate (+ at least 4)

2. Wrong Name (maybe but looking more likely)
3. wjbleming (+1 more than likely)
4. John1980 (solo)
5. Mario (+3, probably)
6. Chrisrus (+1)
7. natedammit (-1)
8. XIII (very doubtful now)
9.Optimistic-Skye (+1) 
10. Kyvire

11. Chazzley (+4)

12. whitewillow (alone for the time being)

13. Definitely a Lady, responding to peer pressure, Raylenth

14. Rory McGarrett

15. RomeroSavini (allll byyy myseelff)

16. Wondermoose (might be +1)

Well here we go :)

Sure no harm in putting my name down ^_^

1. PenThePirate (+ at least 4)

2. Wrong Name (maybe but looking more likely)
3. wjbleming (+1 more than likely)
4. John1980 (solo)
5. Mario (+3, probably)
6. Chrisrus (+1)
7. natedammit (-1)
8. XIII (very doubtful now)
9.Optimistic-Skye (+1) 
10. Kyvire

11. Chazzley (+4)

12. whitewillow (alone for the time being)

13. Definitely a Lady, responding to peer pressure, Raylenth

14. Rory McGarrett

15. RomeroSavini (allll byyy myseelff)

16. Wondermoose (might be +1)

17. Saul

• Like 1

My friend and I are interested in coming to this,but he will be in a wheelchair and we were wondering how accessible the pub etc is? If any of you regulars can help with info it will be much appreciated. 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, vicky114 said:

My friend and I are interested in coming to this,but he will be in a wheelchair and we were wondering how accessible the pub etc is? If any of you regulars can help with info it will be much appreciated. 

Thanks 

It's accessible from street to the main part of the pub. The quiz is on the main floor so there should be no access issues :)

i'll be there again this year and will probably bring along a convention buddy(its his first LFCC but you guys prob seen him at various other cons-he's a con regular).

i'm very weak on dr who so might have to study a bit!! (get them tom baker dvd's out again!)

i should be alright on Marvel also if Trek,70/80's tv,sci fi & horror films questions come up but i've no chance if harry potter or kids films come up(never seen one in entire life even as a kid i rather watched horror films), bet there be lots of stuff on harry potter now! god help me i just hope the beer is cold and you guys leave me some food lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, redjohn said:

i'll be there again this year and will probably bring along a convention buddy(its his first LFCC but you guys prob seen him at various other cons-he's a con regular).

i'm very weak on dr who so might have to study a bit!! (get them tom baker dvd's out again!)

i should be alright on Marvel also if Trek,70/80's tv,sci fi & horror films questions come up but i've no chance if harry potter or kids films come up(never seen one in entire life even as a kid i rather watched horror films), bet there be lots of stuff on harry potter now! god help me i just hope the beer is cold and you guys leave me some food lol

The general nerdlage round can cover anything from any fandom that you might see at the con - there is no real rhyme or reason as to the questions that are chosen, beyond looking at what people had voted for but did not get chosen as a starting point :)

Be good to have you both there, make sure you add your names to the list either here or on FB :)