100% Horror Event

Lurgan Slasher

This question has come up a number of times, and the answer was always that the numbers were not there to support it.

Show your support for the newly announced horror guests, spread the word and get the numbers for those guests up - when SM see that the demand is there there is always a chance.

• Moderators

This question has come up a number of times, and the answer was always that the numbers were not there to support it.

Show your support for the newly announced horror guests, spread the word and get the numbers for those guests up - when SM see that the demand is there there is always a chance.

Well said, we have horror guests planned for every show this year and we need to see their numbers do well. Horror guests do not do great numbers. The guests we have announced to regional shows will be doing those and only those events this year. I have a LOOOOOONG list of names to book and won't be getting the same names to multi shows.

As a horror fan I'd LOVE a horror SM show but the numbers need to improve in a big way.

JG

• 2 months later...
On 29/01/2017 at 2:23 PM, Tony1975 said:

I would be interested in an event like this as i love my horror movies. It would all depend on the quality of the guests. Get some well known names to headline it and I am sure it would be a success.

I would be so interested in a horror event.  I love horror films! 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I thought the horror guests at London where great saw most of them favourite was Tobe Hooper year before saw Tobin Bell both had a chat with me both very friendly would love purely horror con but can't complain with the quality Sm get for there cons 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...